Cam Turner - QB and co-Pass Game Coordinator - 10 yrs exp
Spencer Whipple - Co Pass Game Coordinator - 4 yrs exp
Wide Receivers Coach - Shawn Jefferson - 17 yts exp
Steve Heiden - TE coach - 4 yrs
Brian Natkin - Asst OL Coach - 4 yrs exp

Offensive Asst - Mike Bercovici
Offensive Asst - Kenny Bell
Fellowship Coach - Conner Senger
They’ve finally eliminated all opposition to an all-pass offense. Kliff has finally assumed full control. All screen passes all the time from here on out. Unless it’s fourth and inches, in which case, BOMBS AWAY!!!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Kliff never claimed to be the greatest offensive mind ever or the boy wonder. He was hired because Steve Keim is our GM and Bidwill is our owner. He was also hired because he has a simple offensive scheme that Kyler Murray was familiar with and had success in.

No one on this board is claiming Kliff is a great offensive mind. Find me a recent post that says otherwise.
Uh, maybe he didn't claim it, but most of this board sure convinced themselves early on that he was going to come in here and make a major NFL impact with his offense.

Also, let's not pretend Kyler Murray was in our plans for #1 overall until Kliff was hired. He was brought here to hopefully fix Rosen, the comments about KK saying he'd take Kyler #1 overall surfaced in the media again, and then Keim and co. talked themselves into it (or changed their evaluation, which is fine, but it's not like Kyler was being talked about as a surefire bet to go at 1).

Anyways, on to Kugler, I wish we knew what happened here. But I think he was a little overrated when we got him. People were convinced we had the best OL coach in the league.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am sure most of the Bidwills are kind and good hearted people and all...

How the heck can you get 3 generations of them clueless to turn a football club...

i just feel sad for them in many ways...

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened to our RB Coach? Was he the one who coached Bell and Conner for years at Steelers?
Wasn’t he fired when it came out we were keeping him after we knew he was arrested for domestic violence?

Or was that another disaster earlier in the off-season?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
MOAR international games!!!!

Didn't he get a DUI or something not too long ago? IF so, I'd guess it's something along those lines.
You must be registered for see images attach

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yes last of the running back coaches, after Saxon in offseason. When addicted to the pass and allergic to the run, no team has been worth a squirt of puss.

I actually like Klift and Kim, but I’ll go back to my belief that cards got rid of Dennis Greene to early. Yes whisenhint Took dennys to the Super Bowl, but destroyed it and fell to crap as a team builder.

we need to restructure and rebuild the offensive coaching staff, stop being allergic to the run and addicted to the pass. Need a strong OC and a run game coach. One that has a voice for continuity and consistency, demands rest for the defense bu not going 3 and out constantly.

Eno was not only brave, but desperate! But again all the way back to edge, we starve productive running backs. Have no patients for them, and never as a fan base respect them. CJ lead the NFL in rushing when BA did well. Conner had a great year last year, most the fan base acted like they got a needle shoved in their eye over it,

sean didn’t have a heard voice, nor did Saxon, have no OC. Cards get their Just dessert

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He and Vance are literally the only coaches I would probably be fine keeping. WTH Man

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Since the rumor is that Hard Knocks caught it on camera ... the firing was the only way that Hard knocks couldn't air it. I think the same rules are applied for Coaches as are applied for traded players. With the moment they aren't officially on the team anymore Hard knocks doesn't air anything about them.

Probably this was a decision that was somehow beneficial for all parties involved expect HBO XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave