Sean Kugler Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I’d say meltdown, dumpster fire mode is in full effect now, without a doubt!

If Michael doesn’t fire Klownsbury, Keim & the rest of the staff by the end of the season at worst, he will never understand. The crossroads is on the horizon. Gotta sweep everything organizationally out the door, including the scouting staff. It’s gotta be done

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’d say meltdown, dumpster fire mode is in full effect now, without a doubt!

If Michael doesn’t fire Klownsbury, Keim & the rest of the staff by the end of the season at worst, he will never understand. The crossroads is on the horizon. Gotta sweep everything organizationally out the door, including the scouting staff. It’s gotta be done
Tough part is that you are running out of offensive coaches. RB coach and OL coach and run game coordinator are all gone.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Offensive coaching staff (left)

Kliff Kingsbury - HC and OC/PLay Caller
Cam Turner - QB and co-Pass Game Coordinator - 10 yrs exp
Spencer Whipple - Co Pass Game Coordinator - 4 yrs exp
Wide Receivers Coach - Shawn Jefferson - 17 yts exp
Steve Heiden - TE coach - 4 yrs
Brian Natkin - Asst OL Coach - 4 yrs exp

Offensive Asst - Mike Bercovici
Offensive Asst - Kenny Bell
Fellowship Coach - Conner Senger

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Tough part is that you are running out of offensive coaches. RB coach and OL coach and run game coordinator are all gone.
Chop I hear ya man but I did say by the end of the season which I meant nobody can stay past week 17! Nobody!

Total dysfunction & I said that it would take meltdown mode weeks ago during Hard Knocks to get everyone canned despite those hefty contracts to SK& KK. Strike one...strike two. It’s coming & mucho needed

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Chop I hear ya man but I did say by the end of the season which I meant nobody can stay past week 17! Nobody!

Total dysfunction & I said that it would take meltdown mode weeks go during Hard Knocks to get everyone canned. Strike one...strike two. It’s coming & mucho needed
Just such a #BirdCity type of problem.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kugler was one of the few position coaches I had faith in.

However, if he did something on Sunday that was a fireable offence I'm not sure what choice the team had.

Tough to go into MNF without your O line coach and 4 backups too.

Gutted though. He was one of the few coaches we have I consider top 10. Unlikely we upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.