Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wish k1 played just so we can formally stick a fork in this team. "but if kyler played" will be the headlines until next week. unfortunately.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
49ers flew to Colorado Springs to practice.

Our genius, owner/GM captain practicing in Glendale when they could’ve just got up to Flagstaff

Yeah that's what I meant they prepped for it I don't think we did. I watched a 49ers pregame show yesterday where they talked about it. Said by day 2 they were able to ramp up practice

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Feels like a pre season game now that we are playing against second and third string guys and still can’t do crap

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to revisit why I am tagged in some argument I didn't contribute to like I am the *******.

You all do that yourselves

Maybe I missed something but I thought he tagged you to let you know he’s sorry for cussing in the thread

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
You’ve been spot-on for a while regarding Mike B. He is truly the root of all this ineptitude. All of the systemic dysfunction, the lack of leadership and ridiculous/laughable decision-making… It all starts with Mike B!

I think that he needs to be boo’ed at home games going forward. He seems to be a narcissist with no self-awareness.