Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Indeed it is. Notice that they don’t show Bidwill smirking and acting like a big shot in losses
You’ve been spot-on for a while regarding Mike B. He is truly the root of all this ineptitude. All of the systemic dysfunction, the lack of leadership and ridiculous/laughable decision-making… It all starts with Mike B!

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for the press conference. They will probably say they should have practiced in Flagstaff,
Kliff said they researched and found that it takes 2+ weeks to acclimate so they decided not to go to Colorado to train.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did we really just bench our backup? Is this an indictment on how bad Kyler’s hamstring is or the fact that he was benched in favor of McCoy? Figured mccoy would get as many reps as possible

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Excuse my language @Chris_Sanders, but….

I’m not trading S*** for picks just so the idiot drunk in charge can just waste those picks on non-premium positions & fail regardless of who is chosen.
I've accepted that Keim isnt going anywhere. Thats just the reality. Kyler/Kliff need to either save each other the rest of the season or try to save one of them by finding a new partner.

Sidenote: As physical as this division its still shocking he didnt go Wirfs, but whatever. Gotta hope Keim finally has some luck with his late round OLine picks.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Are this dense? Have you not noticed McCoy taking a TON of crap here tonight and guess what, no one is defending him. Why? Because some people can actually be objective while watching games as opposed to the Kyler fanboys.

No we just got to hear about how Colt McCoy is the 2nd coming of Christ and Kyler sucks all week long because some fans think a 1 game sample size means anything.

The team SUCKS and no quarterback is changing that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we get a thread this week on all the open guys McCoy could have hit if only he studied film and could read a defense?

Likely not because he’s a career 11 year back up who has been on his 5th team. He is what he is.

Which is Not a #1 overall pick “generational talent” who just signed a 1/4 billion dollar contract and has about the same results as Colt the last 16 weeks of his play. ;) and also needed a study clause in his contract….. just sayin.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave