Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we get a thread this week on all the open guys McCoy could have hit if only he studied film and could read a defense?
Are this dense? Have you not noticed McCoy taking a TON of crap here tonight and guess what, no one is defending him. Why? Because some people can actually be objective while watching games as opposed to the Kyler fanboys.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pathetic defense. :rolleyes: Cards down 38-10 with 10:08 left in the 4th quarter. :bang:

Can the game just end already? Sigh.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@DVontel If the Jets come calling for Kyler this offseason are you listening?

Maybe Stroud drops to our pick, or maybe getting Anthony Richardson as a developmental pick and getting a vet QB intrigues me as well.

Sorry @Crimson Warrior. You know I've rooted for Kyler, but he may not be the long term fit health wise or maybe he just needs a change of scenery. Either way I think Kliff might need to give another young QB thats willing to buy in a shot.

Maybe Kyler will be all in when he comes back. However, as of now we have to consider future possibilities as well.
Excuse my language @Chris_Sanders, but….

I’m not trading S*** for picks just so the idiot drunk in charge can just waste those picks on non-premium positions & fail regardless of who is chosen.