Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colt McCoy is a one read throw in space QB. If anything goes wrong it doesn't work

It's as they keep saying he makes the read and throws it so you have to be where he wants you because he's going to throw it.

You won't get the big plays from it but if you can avoid mistakes you can move the ball.

But we can't run the ball so they're just playing really tight

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
this game still seems like it’s in reach. Jimmy G looks like he is minutes away from a bad interception. Need to keep moving hop around in the route tree and get McBride more involved.

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
Take advantage of their injuries in the secondary. C'mon Kliff, pick your best 11 pass plays

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean the 49ers literally run 5 yards and turn around. Sprinkle
In a trick play Get a few ref calls and voila. Instant victory
Come on dude the refs missed a call or two but this team has ran it down our throats! The Defense sucks the coaching sucks, **** half our players SUCK! This is on Keim and KK terrible coaching and not enough talent…

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
And as far as little lightning fast dudes go, Dortch is everything the Cardinals need and Moore

WHAT DOES KEIM HAVE AGAINST PLAYERS OVER 6 FOOT ANYWAYS OMG

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing.
Well because obviously sometimes the Gods change and they do choose us. I probably wouldn’t have believed we would ever make it but 2008 gave us hope. But yes I do believe money controls more than we want to believe it. Why in the world would Dallas be a 2 point favorite over a team that had won 7 in a row at home. Please some explain how they made that and then made it where everyone would take the Vikings and Dallas killed them. Just like the Georgia Tennessee game. Giving 8 points to Tennessee at that time made no sense. But they suckered everyone

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave