Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 11-21-22

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
To be honest I think kingsbury might prefer that Colt plays.
I like Colt, hell I am UT Ex, I really think we can win with him for now, but the key word is 'for now'. Kyler though is the kind of guy if he can get his head on straight again from a playing standpoint gives one a better chance for sustained success and do not like this frustrating kid gloves behavior with all our players. Kyler is not going to get better sitting every time he is not 'just right'... God bless Budda for being able to will his way onto the field past this paranoid staff

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He moves pretty well
It s beyond pathetic if he doesn't play when u have guys like Herbert playing with broken ribs and still not afraid of being tackled
Does that mean he still might play?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Colt, hell I am UT Ex, I really think we can win with him for now, but the key word is 'for now'. Kyler though is the kind of guy if he can get his head on straight again from a playing standpoint gives one a better chance for sustained success and do not like this frustrating kid gloves behavior with all our players. Kyler is not going to get better sitting every time he is not 'just right'... God bless Budda for being able to will his way onto the field past this paranoid staff
Sounds more like he's sitting because he can't accomplish pre snap reads. Injury may just be convienent and as has been mentioned a million times he needs to put his study cap on.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sounds more like he's sitting because he can't accomplish pre snap reads. Injury may just be convienent and as has been mentioned a million times he needs to put his study cap on.

He better watch his butt because McCoy might have a little Nick Foles in him to let out of that bottle before it evaporates into next season, but for a franchise which has not won jack in the modern era, I think we would all gladly accept a miraculous McCoy playoff run for the price of a few years of what are we going to do with another failed Cardinal QB

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is not encouraging. I think he has always struggled with pre-snap reads in the NFL.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The line moved from Niners -7 to Niners -10 when it was announced that McCoy would start. The betting public apparently doesn’t realize that the team is as good with McCoy as with Murray (if not better) at this point

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is not encouraging. I think he has always struggled with pre-snap reads in the NFL.
Def not encouraging when the word is he's regressing and not improving. That's bad.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
C'mon, Cards. I need a pick me up after the U.S. choked in the WC. Can't call 'em *********** as they choke on the big one. Reminds me of the Cards lol
Young and unproven in WC play. Even the experts say this year is for experience and 2026 is where they will be dangerous.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Young and unproven in WC play. Even the experts say this year is for experience and 2026 is where they will be dangerous.
I would have taken the draw at kickoff; the way it played out was kind of a bummer.

Good to see the USMNT play some aggressive football. #Ibelieve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave