OT: NFL moved Browns Bills game

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The first year I moved to Bluffton SC just outside of Hilton Head and we got 2" of snow in January of 2017. Everything and I mean everything was closed for 3-4 days, schools businesses, grocery stores, etc. Two inches was a nuisance snow in PA and two inches paralyzed the good ol boys in SC. The sheriff's office was warning people if they caught them on the roads they would be ticketed. It was one of the silliest things I've ever experienced.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Yeah - no idea why they weren't out of town earlier.

Airports get a lot of attention as you don't want to stop that traffic. Toronto and Cleveland are fairly close if they can bus out if needed or maybe kick over to Rochester.

I spoke with my brother and they're getting none of this system

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
meh, it’s ok. we are all going to make mistakes. I will not admit to understand what it’s like to live in Arizona, so I will not expect them to understand what it is like to live in upstate New York.
It’s not so much that, it’s the fact that knowledgeable people are explaining the issue and people are still posting “duh, it’s football weather, wtf?” It’s willful ignorance. And I’m so tired of it.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Couple more images from today that I've cube across - some people trying to drive near Hamburg and a plow that is getting unstuck

Fortunate that this storm is narrow so more resources from nearby can help out, but still pretty impactful
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What if you're a season ticket holder and already have a ticket to the game (in Buffalo)? Do you just miss out unless you buy another ticket to go to Detroit?

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
The GFS weather model today is showing very warm air over entire East coast for several days in early Dec. Even mid upper 50s in western NY. Considering Buffalo got that much snow, upper 50s might be a tad unrealistic. Lol. Plus beyond 7 days the weather models accuracy is very iffy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson