Name a Player whose Situation doesn't match his Talent

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
A player being held back mainly due to the team he is on, his relationship with his coach, being stuck behind a stud, or any other reason that is keeping him from being all that he could be.

I've always felt Kareem Hunt is in a tough spot having to play in Cleveland and then being stuck for most of his career behind Chubb. I always thought of him as being one of the best and most versatile RBs in the league.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A player being held back mainly due to the team he is on, his relationship with his coach, being stuck behind a stud, or any other reason that is keeping him from being all that he could be.

I've always felt Kareem Hunt is in a tough spot having to play in Cleveland and then being stuck for most of his career behind Chubb. I always thought of him as being one of the best and most versatile RBs in the league.

Well Hunt has nobody to blame but himself for his current career situation. Feel for him? Why?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I don't think you guys are taking Sissy Boy's request seriously.

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
The entire Jets team and Zach Wilson….yes, specifically in that order, not the other way around.

That team with a competent qb would be nasty

FXMaster

Reaction score
Colt McCoy and the whole Cardinals receiving group
Have to agree here. Colts entire career has been hampered by almost every one of the issues listed.
Cleveland...bad coaches, REALY bad receivers, bad Oline.
San Fran...Stuck behind Alex Smith and the guy that couldnt keep himself from burning every bridge he ever crossed.
Almost went to Dallas behind Romo. Didnt happen and they drafted Prescot.
Washington...Stuck behind RGIII, Cousins. He was the best QB on that team. Then they bring in Alex Smith.
Coach change to Rivera, and on to NY.
NY...Mentor for Daniel Jones instead of competing for job.
AZ...Mentor for Kyler instead of competing for job.

DHop...Matt Shaub
AJ...Andy Dalton...Something about that guys jacked up red mop top just screams "I'm gonna screw up"

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Not directly related to the question, but I'll always wonder if Ryan Williams and Jonathan Cooper's careers would have gone differently without the major injuries they had in the preseason of their rookie seasons. Same obviously goes for Andre Wadsworth with his rookie year injury.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not directly related to the question, but I'll always wonder if Ryan Williams and Jonathan Cooper's careers would have gone differently without the major injuries they had in the preseason of their rookie seasons. Same obviously goes for Andre Wadsworth with his rookie year injury.
Wadsworth is the one that always gets me. He wouldn’t have had to be a world beater alongside swann, smith, and rice. If he was even 75% of what he was advertised to be that foursome would have absolutely crushed other teams offenses.