Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was similar chatter last year from the Kyler haters after the San Fran game, not quite as loud, as we were better at that point in the season just coming off the Green Bay loss, but it was the same tune. Then the following week against Carolina they were all hit with the reality that there is a reason Colt is the backup.
Rams had like 250 yards of offense today. I could be wrong, but I don’t think Murray has ever lost a game in his Cardinal career when our D held the opponents to that.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Rams had like 250 yards of offense today. I could be wrong, but I don’t think Murray has ever lost a game in his Cardinal career when our D held the opponents to that.
Nope, on top of that I think we as an offense had under 300 which is pretty subpar in the NFL. Good win though!! Can't ever complain when we beat the Rams

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I think you answered your own question. For every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Every time it seems our season is about to sink beneath the surface and drown we fight our way back up and take in a lungful of air

Still afloat, just.

A stay of execution or can we build something in the second half of the season?

I can't wait to see the D Hop + Hollywood Show.

Sucks if that's season over for Ertz.

Kyler's troubles have been done to death. Hopefully seeing Colt put together some smart, composed drives today will at least give him pause for thought.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave