Steve Keim Talks Own Responsibility, Kliff Kingsbury

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
blah blah blah, if Bidwill is as educated as Keim says he is, he'd have fired him long ago.
Exactly. As I’ve said all along, the biggest problem with this franchise is that they are owned by a Bidwill. Our successes will always be short term & that’s why this team has to have a strong disciplinarian at HC.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This current coaching staff is going to take him down with them. I don’t think Bidwill will be content canning just the coaching staff, I think he goes scorched earth when the time comes. I think the only reason everyone is still here is because no one wants the jobs because of Bidwill.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I wonder what discussions are concerning different players during these sessions. I would find it hard to believe that players are not discussed when the trinity is watching film.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This current coaching staff is going to take him down with them. I don’t think Bidwill will be content canning just the coaching staff, I think he goes scorched earth when the time comes. I think the only reason everyone is still here is because no one wants the jobs because of Bidwill.
We can only hope.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I bet Keim and Kingsbury love these film sessions with Bidwill. It gives them a weekly opportunity to sweet talk, bamboozle, manipulate, and generally sway Bidwill. If anything, these sessions are a blessing for these two guys.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder what discussions are concerning different players during these sessions. I would find it hard to believe that players are not discussed when the trinity is watching film.

I'd love to see the WR room working through film the week after watching all the times they were open.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I bet Keim and Kingsbury love these film sessions with Bidwill. It gives them a weekly opportunity to sweet talk, bamboozle, manipulate, and generally sway Bidwill. If anything, these sessions are a blessing for these two guys.
Keim and Kliff are in the prisoners dilemma here

They could cooperate -- emphasizing good players on the field and how the scheme is working, but those darn injuries and some bad luck are holding us back

or--

Kliff could emphasize roster weaknesses -- "hey, I am doing the best with what i got"

while Keim emphasizes coaching mistakes "look at those good players, if only they were used correctly."

social scientists have run many, many prisoners dilemma experiments, and nearly 100% go with the participants turning on each other.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Keim and Kliff are in the prisoners dilemma here

They could cooperate -- emphasizing good players on the field and how the scheme is working, but those darn injuries and some bad luck are holding us back

or--

Kliff could emphasize roster weaknesses -- "hey, I am doing the best with what i got"

while Keim emphasizes coaching mistakes "look at those good players, if only they were used correctly."

social scientists have run many, many prisoners dilemma experiments, and nearly 100% go with the participants turning on each other.
I’m sure they get together and roast Kyler since Michael doesn’t like him.

And before everyone jumps all over me—Michael didn’t attend Kyler’s extension presser, I don’t remember Kyler thanking Michael, and Michael allegedly was the brains behind the study clause.