Kyler has hamstring injury

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wolford vs McCoy

Hopefully McVay runs us out the building.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any fan that watches the entire game game should get an award.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Laughing at a man’s injury. Some of you guys hatred for Murray is mind blowing. If he doesn’t play, most of you will get your wish. Enjoy the career backup.

I'm not sure what you think we are missing if he doesn't play.

There isn't a QB in the league couldn't do everything he's doing and more at the moment except his running ability.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Laughing at a man’s injury. Some of you guys hatred for Murray is mind blowing. If he doesn’t play, most of you will get your wish. Enjoy the career backup.

Ummmm I’m relatively certain he’s not laugh at Kyler being hurt smh…. But laughing at the overall situation this team is in in relation to everything going on. Including the mounting injuries like the entire OL.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be clear, I am not in any way laughing at Kyler. I have been more supportive of Kyler than most.

The laugh was a "What can go wrong next" laugh.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, just seems like way too many hamstrings being pulled by our guys. Does anyone have an idea what might be the reason or cause of these soft type injuries? And an answer to keep them from happening?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave