You have to keep one of the K's...who do you pick?

Who do you keep, picking only ONE

• Total voters

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's no choice. Kyler is impossible to get rid of and if Keim or Kliff go they go together.

The person I most want gone is Bidwill. He's a nice guy, but a terrible owner. Probably a terrible owner because he's a nice guy.
He's a fine owner. I'm sure the NFL loves him - charitable, clean image, no real drama, involved in the community. However he’s a terrible football mind. He needs to remove himself from football operations and empower his chain of command. Give team president title to someone from the football world. Kurt Warner will do.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's a fine owner. I'm sure the NFL loves him - charitable, clean image, no real drama, involved in the community. However he’s a terrible football mind. He needs to remove himself from football operations and empower his chain of command. Give team president title to someone from the football world. Kurt Warner will do.

If I thought he could stay out of football he'd be great for all the reasons you state.

But he just can't help himself.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I have such a hard time even saying Murray because I truly don't think he's ever going to change. I see him as the second coming of Jay Cutler. Good enough to look great at times and bad enough to look putrid at times and a QB that is never ever going to get any better than he is now. Cutler was a head case I believe Murray comes from the same tree.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You know what’s hilariously sad?

You could go back to the beginning of 2019 & ask this same question, but replace:

- Kliff Kingsbury with Steve Wilks

- Kyler Murray with Josh Rosen

What sticks out?
That you should get rid of all 3 of the guys to get a change

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Bidwill is a train wreck to work for.(that’s from people who work in Yuen NFL). But he has a pretty good public persona.

The choice is easy. Get rid of Kingsbury. Keim has his flaws but he’s put together talented rosters in the past.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I never really thought the owner sucked until he gave 3 undeserved extensions. Now anything less than a change in ownership is sub-optimal.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Bidwill is a train wreck to work for.(that’s from people who work in Yuen NFL). But he has a pretty good public persona.

The choice is easy. Get rid of Kingsbury. Keim has his flaws but he’s put together talented rosters in the past.
If you seriously want to keep Keim, you deserve all the Cards sucking you get.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
If you seriously want to keep Keim, you deserve all the Cards sucking you get.
Out of the 3 and we HAVE to keep 1, it'd be Keim. But Murray would be in the mix. Kingsbury gone for sure.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out of the 3 and we HAVE to keep 1, it'd be Keim. But Murray would be in the mix. Kingsbury gone for sure.
To me Kyler is the only one that is potentially fixable. The other two aren't going to change.

Plus with a competent GM and coach, you can then overcome a lot of QB shortcomings.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yuck.

Half of us would probably make better GM. Talent like KM is extremely hard to come by. He deserves at least another chance.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That makes no sense whatsoever. Keim is the root of the problems, beyond the owner himself. Plus KM is un-tradeable at this point and time. Even if he was able to be traded, would you trust Keim to do so, use the picks wisely, and get us a quality QB? I sure wouldn't.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA