Cardinals get Robbie Anderson

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The production has been underwhelming to say the least. That drop last game on a big gainer was horrific!

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I have no idea what Keim was thinking when he made the trade for Anderson. Outside of his first game of the year he had 8 receptions for 104 yards playing 87.5% of the offensive snaps in 4 games for Carolina before he got his ass tossed in his final game with them with zero stats in that game. The trade felt like a knee jerk reaction once Brown went down with an injury and a desperation move.

Most indications here in the Charlotte area were management had grown weary of him and were glad they had a taker for him.

You must be registered for see images attach

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what Keim was thinking when he made the trade for Anderson. Outside of his first game of the year he had 8 receptions for 104 yards playing 87.5% of the offensive snaps in 4 games for Carolina before he got his ass tossed in his final game with them with zero stats in that game. The trade felt like a knee jerk reaction once Brown went down with an injury and a desperation move.

Most indications here in the Charlotte area were management had grown weary of him and were glad they had a taker for him.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

I am thinking this was a pure change of scenery pick. Guy has physical skills, in an area of need at the time, so Keim took a flyer.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How bad is this guy that they won't even throw him the ball. I mean for god's sake AJ Green is getting targets over him, and he shouldn't even still be in the league.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna go complete conspiracy theory here (Not Q, mind you)...Steve Wilks is still part of the Brian Flores lawsuit against NFL, which I believe includes Bidwill/Cardinals by name, if memory serves. Maybe this trade was a way for Bidwill to show proof that the NFL is just a business and their wasn't anything nefarious about letting Wilks go after one horrible year.