Cardinals - In-season clown show - HardKnocks

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no intention to watch but it is worth to have a master thread of whatever they are going to put on TV.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is not the worst team that the Cardinals have ever had (That team belongs to Keim/Wilks/McCoy/Bradford) but this is the most dislikable team of all time. Adding Robbie Anderson only contributed to my lack of interest.
Those Dave Mac teams were pretty dislikeable. They had no interesting players whatsoever.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those Dave Mac teams were pretty dislikeable. They had no interesting players whatsoever.
I don’t think they were dislikable. I didn’t hate that team. I pitied them because they were just atrocious. But Dave Mac seemed like a nice guy totally in over his head. And they had… uh… Boldin?

This team doesn’t even have a Boldin. Hop is great but he’s not a homegrown stud. JJ Watt? He’s fine but yawn. And this team has guys you just dislike or flat out hate… all in positions of leadership. Keim/Kliff/Kyler are all on various sliding scales of dislike to outright hatred… and those feelings are compounded by the fear that we will be stuck with them for God knows how long because of the ridiculous contracts they all got.

That 2003 team was just a mishmash of characters but mostly guys just breezing through town for one year.

But honestly… I won’t argue that strenuously either way. This team is pretty loathesome because they’re much more talented than the 2003 team. I pitied that team. I just loathe this one.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I did not watch las TV season, but it looks like with the Colts they actually went week-by-week, not a recap of the season to date.

I’m sure there will be some of that, but the story here has to be that the team is a mess. It’ll be interesting to see how much of that Michael let’s them show.

If Kliff gets a bad edit, it will be the perfect pretext to handing him his walking papers.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bro I will watch none of this train wreck team on Hard Knocks I can promise you that lol. I’d rather watch re-runs of Golden Girls
I know right? I didn't even have the interest in finishing the amazon one knowing the way our season ended. Similar reason I have no interest in ever rewatching SB 43.

Train wreck is an understatement. Truly a national embarrassment.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know right? I didn't even have the interest in finishing the amazon one knowing the way our season ended. Similar reason I have no interest in ever rewatching SB 43.

Train wreck is an understatement. Truly a national embarrassment.
I'd be slightly more motivated to watch it if they were rolling and were a solid team with a good foundation. I am disgusted with this organization for the extensions and the overpay of Murray. I have no motivation to watch their "behind the scenes" stuff because they are genuinely an unlikable team. If they aren't fun to watch on the field, they aren't going to be fun to watch in the locker room and the snippets of their personal lives. The Palmer era teams under BA would be a decent watch.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team sucking green donkey balls ain't gonna keep me from watching it, I have the DVR set & ready to go. Hopefully it shows a pissed off Bidwill ready to clean house? Not gonna hold my breath there but I can at least hope lol.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I’ll watch every second of it because I’ve been a fan for 48 years now. I’ll also be hoping for total meltdown because that’s the only way Kliff gets fired! If he goes, there’s at least a chance that Keim is sent packing as well. It’s the only hope for improvement

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
This will be the first time I have ever watched Hard Knocks. This team is miserable and painful to watch but I still watch Flight Plan and the Folk Tales videos.

I am not sure what will get glossed over and I am sure the narrative will be manipulated but I still bet there will be some interesting stuff.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
McGinnis’ two gap scheme always left me scratching my head. Why on earth would you have defensive linemen take a step back or read at the snap? It was unbelievably ugly.

As far as Hard Knocks goes, this is going to be must-see TV. I don’t think it’s going to be the Hard Knocks advertisement for the Cardinals it was intended to be my management. It might be the highest drama HK they’ve had since the Jets one 10 years ago.

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm wondering if HK is going to be a finely crafted PR exercise or if there will be a real exposure of what goes on inside the team.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose