What is Your Prediction After The Cardinals Loss To Seattle Today?

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
My prediction is Kliff gets fired and Vance Joseph is named the interim Head Coach this week. Whipple will be the new play caller and OC. If they don't make significant improvement in the remaining games, they can go with an entirely new coaching staff next year. This might be wishful thinking, but I really feel that this would and should be the plan going forward for the cardinals and the fanbase!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
They didn’t fire Whisenhunt immediately after that 58-0 drubbing in Seattle. They waited until the end of the season.

They didn’t fire Wilks when it became apparent to everyone he was the worst coach in the NFL. Waited until the season ended.

They won’t fire Kliff mid season after him just signing an extension this off-season. He may get fired at the end of the year but not now.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They didn’t fire Whisenhunt immediately after that 58-0 drubbing in Seattle. They waited until the end of the season.

They didn’t fire Wilks when it became apparent to everyone he was the worst coach in the NFL. Waited until the season ended.

They won’t fire Kliff mid season after him just signing an extension this off-season. He may get fired at the end of the year but not now.
They didn't fire Denny after his Bears television meltdown.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Expect Kingsbury to be HC for at least another year and maybe two more depending on how bad 2023 is. If they win a few more games in 2023 than 2022, Kingsbury will be here in 2024. The 2022 injury excuse will keep Kingsbury here for 2023.

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
I’m hard pressed to see any other game we win this year. I think this game probably completely broke any player still buying in. I’d look for guys checking out and making business decisions the rest of the year and at least 2-3 complete blowouts.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
My '"Prediction" is; I'm going to watch the rest of the Fugitive Marathon on the Decade channel and that Kliff Kingsbury is put out of his misery!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m hard pressed to see any other game we win this year. I think this game probably completely broke any player still buying in. I’d look for guys checking out and making business decisions the rest of the year and at least 2-3 complete blowouts.

Nope in true Cardinal fashion we will win 2 useless games in December to cost us any real chance at changing anything and pick like 7

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We may not win another game & that's the honest truth. Even the Falcons are better than us. Who is this team we're gonna beat for real? I can't see a game on the schedule that I feel confident we can win.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson