2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember when ESPN and the NBA were investigating the Suns.

Where are all the investigations now?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A former Spurs psychologist files a lawsuit related to the Josh Primo situation.

Y Tu, Pop? Damn… he was someone in the league who’s outspoken crusade against the ills of our country made me a huge fan of his as a human being.

If he knew about this and covered it all up (and I don’t know how he couldn’t have known), that just freaking sucks and his ass should be grass.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y Tu, Pop? Damn… he was someone in the league who’s outspoken crusade against the ills of our country made me a huge fan of his as a human being.

If he knew about this and covered it all up (and I don’t know how he couldn’t have known), that just freaking sucks and his ass should be grass.

It's crazy how all this is hitting the fan after Sarver agrees to sell the team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
James Harden of the 76ers is expected to miss a month with a right foot tendon strain.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I find it absolutely SICKENING that a group of people would pretty lamely and without any real evidence, try to steal another group's heritage. It's sickening and appalling after everything that Jewish people have gone through. Most of the public doesn't understand that it wasn't just the Holocaust, that Jewish literally faced many mini-Holocausts throughout their history.

It's sad what happened and still happens to black people in America, but that doesn't give them the right to do this to Jewish people.
It’s why every Jewish holiday is essentially:

They tried to kill us

We survived

Let’s eat

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I didn't watch it but I read the accuser and her Attorney both said in their press conference that they were told(by the GM wright whom she notified) that Pop was informed of the situation when she first reported it but they don't actually believe he was made aware.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What is funny is that they said it was visible under his shorts, so just the outline LOL

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He said/she said. However, the woman with a terminal degree will win that contest every time.

Just pay her Josh, and move on. Whatever the truth is, you aren't winning this.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reportedly this occurred 9 nine times.

I don't understand why the psychologist wouldn't refer him to another psychologist or refuse to see him.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't understand why the psychologist wouldn't refer him to another psychologist or refuse to see him.

Yeah, you'd think after the first or second time some flags be raised

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you'd think after the first or second time some flags be raised

I'm sure there is a lot more to the story.

As for now, the Suns have their choice of Miles Bridges and Josh Primo. :shock:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The statement says that she reported it 9 times to the team, but it does not say the she said anything to Primo about it. So his statement and hers do not necessarily conflict. What a mess.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nets are snapping him up.
I keep hearing it but I wonder how the league will feel about it. If the year long suspension by the Celtics was truly warranted, this is just a bad look for the league and the Nets (if it happens). And if the suspension wasn't warranted, Udoka has a legit beef with the Boston franchise.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The statement says that she reported it 9 times to the team, but it does not say the she said anything to Primo about it. So his statement and hers do not necessarily conflict. What a mess.

I'm looking for the other page of the court document but Shams Charania reported Josh Primo exposed himself nine times to her per this tweet.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyrie Irving will be suspended without pay by the Nets.

Finally they take some meaningful action.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So. What would be the team protocol on this? Let's say a player inadvertently or "accidentally on purpose" exposed himself to a female employee--say a trainer or office worker. It has probably happened a lot on sports teams I would think--especially with trainers. The trainer reports it to the team. The team would take the report and refer the player to the team psychologist for explanation and confrontation I would think. Not sure. Seems to me that part of the problem here is that the person that would normally be assigned to deal with the problem is the victim.

So far, management is the group looking like the most in trouble in this entire situation.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The above suspension of Kyrie Irving will be at least 5 games.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyrie Irving will be suspended without pay by the Nets.

Finally they take some meaningful action.

As the NBA Turns.
The Young and the Reckless
Days of our Contracts

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing it but I wonder how the league will feel about it. If the year long suspension by the Celtics was truly warranted, this is just a bad look for the league and the Nets (if it happens). And if the suspension wasn't warranted, Udoka has a legit beef with the Boston franchise.
I mean... i feel like if he goes to the Nets, stories start to leak because people will be PISSED that he basically got away with whatever he did. the questions will get real loud.

or they won't because in our country, ultimately all that matters is winning, not how or who you're winning with.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA