The Trade Deadline thread

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just wild if we don’t make a move - have to be a buyer or a seller with this roster

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All seller to me
I’ll take either way.. just make a commitment other than stagnant. With the amount of aging vets on this roster - holding them for nothing makes zero sense. They won’t be younger next year.

And if you think you still have a chance then make a move in the opposite way

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I’ll take either way.. just make a commitment other than stagnant. With the amount of aging vets on this roster - holding them for nothing makes zero sense. They won’t be younger next year.

Keim is morphing into Rod Graves. He'll start negotiating with Allen and Murphy too late while extending Murray too soon.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I mean, nobody wants our aging vets.

Watt is the only one that might have some value, but with his contract I'm not sure he is tradeable even if we wanted to trade him.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Turns out Edmonds was an awful fit for the outside-zone scheme Mike McDaniel runs.

I also wanted Chase over Connor, but it’s just another reason why you don’t pay RBs.
this

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately trade deadline happened during a 2 for Tuesday liquid lunch for Keimy, can't expect him to pass that up.
This just in. While at lunch SK closed a major deal, which he described as a Blockbuster. But, because he was slurring his words and didn't want the NFL offices to know he'd been drinking, he asked Kliff to make the call. And, as luck would have it Kliff got the call in too late. And the deal fell through. Damn!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Apparently got the LB released by Houston. Started every game for them

Kamu Grugier-Hill

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards didn't need to make a trade. The issue, besides having healthy players, is coaching. Why waste draft capital now. They will most likely end up with a top ten pick. Hopefully Keim and Kingsbury will be gone and a new GM & HC will start the rebuild process in the off season.