The Trade Deadline thread

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Um.. Saints roster is actually REALLY good.. just a bad QB and a rash of injuries

Yes. It's really good apart from no QB, no LT, no pass rush and only 1 good CB.

But yes other than that it's really good.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Browns would be crazy to trade a RB. They have a VG chance to win their Division, especially if they have Watson down the stretch.

They like D'Ernest Johnson who has done well for them when called upon.

And Hunt want to play more and has asked to be traded.

He's also FA after this season and likely to leave for nothing in 9 games.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Irv Smith out 8-10 weeks so that's why they made the trade.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I like Claypool for a 2nd.

Id rather have Claypool for a 2 than Hollywood for a 1 and I'm good with the Hollywood trade.

I think Claypool has much more to give but I doubt he gets to show it at the Bears.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Id rather have Claypool for a 2 than Hollywood for a 1 and I'm good with the Hollywood trade.

I think Claypool has much more to give but I doubt he gets to show it at the Bears.
Claypool is a mental midget.. a physical specimen but doesn’t have the mental aptitude. Huge ND fan so have followed him closely. A 2nd seems like a lot.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Oh God, no! I wouldn't want Claypool at all. The skinny on him from here in Stiller land is he's an absolute head case. He would fit in terribly with our team. No thanks.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Would be shocked if we made a big move for someone. If we would have won last week then maybe. I would rather move green and golden for something and just ride this year out and get the youngsters some playing time, and revamp for next year with hopefully a good sized cap to work with.

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score

Sorry, this is a pet peeve of mine. We got Hollywood AND a 3rd rounder for the 1st.
Claypool for a (high) 2nd is a steep price for potential cause there hasn't been much production so far. I wonder if it's the 2nd rounder they got from the Roquan trade (Baltimore)

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry, this is a pet peeve of mine. We got Hollywood AND a 3rd rounder for the 1st.
Claypool for a (high) 2nd is a steep price for potential cause there hasn't been much production so far. I wonder if it's the 2nd rounder they got from the Roquan trade (Baltimore)

I assumed so but apparently not. I like it less in that case.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media