Is Kyler Murray smart enough to be a QB?

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think the poster posted anything wrong. Seen much worse on here. What's wrong with the name?

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
On a more serious note, didn't Kyler have a low Wonderlic score when he declared for the draft?

Reaction score
Definitely trolling the waters. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a poster already on the board.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I mean, there’s a dude whose handle is MaoTosifanclub and another named after Zach Walz so it’s not THAT out of whack.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think Murray needs a professional quarterback coach. I would love to see Kurt Warner or Peyton Manning brought in to teach him.
He needs a guy like Drew Brees who had height limitations but still was a successful pro QB, but that vacancy apparently is already filled by his dad whether we like it or not

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is a direct link to Josh Allen’s improvement to when he started working with him. Don’t have to be Tom Brady to be a good QB coach.

True - In fact some of the best teachers are people who couldn't succeed at the highest level of their field. And some of the people who succeeded at the highest level are awful teachers. Bring him in!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We need a big strong smart 6'6 Qb with a rocket arm like Josh Allen
Who doesn't. Remember Josh had a lot of distracters prior to the draft. To draft someone like that you have to have the faith that you have the coaching/training staff to mold him. I can only imagine what he would have turned into if drafted a Cardinal. We probably would have traded him after a year or two thinking he would never make it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave