Pull plug on Kliff

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Football seasons are a bit like a roller-coaster.

Once the ride starts you can't get off until it's finished.

Any significant tinkering, modifications or improvements need to be made between "rides" which means March to August.

During the season there's not enough time. The player's focus becomes more about managing their bodies and getting up for the week to week.

How often would the full team be training together now for instance? And certainly not with any intensity or contact.

The whole preseason felt undercooked. We didn't quite put enough work in which is why we're not seeing a well-oiled machine now. We have to carry that under par level of preparation through the whole season.

I actually think we have enough talent to be decent. Well, to at least make playoffs. Sure we have some obvious weakness but so do most teams and I think our strengths outweigh plenty of others. However the self-inflicted sloppy errors make whatever talent we possess irrelevant. More organised teams will beat us simply by not shooting themselves in the foot as often.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
“Because im mad and I don’t like his press conferences” is the wrong reason to fire Kliff, y’all.
Lol … sorry pal but I don’t think this is anyones reason as to why they want Kliffy fired

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I once again love Isaiah Simmons.

Posting this everywhere I see fit.

Warning, some NSFW language in the audio.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You flinging insults at a bunch of people all night is almost as pathetic as this team since our smoke and mirrors 7-0 start last year.

Bravo on matching the Cardinals putridity.
The “neither are we” line was my fav

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
-- Murray wore a wristband with the plays on it, something he hasn't done in the past. "As we work through the huddling we will continue to try different things to smooth it out and make it as efficient as possible," Kingsbury said.

How the F is this team still working on HUDDLING IN YEAR 4?!
And if he’s wearing a wristband for the first time what does that say about his studying and preparation?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
better yet, pull the plug on everyone that isn't a player, the whole dang organization. How many years does a city and its citizens have to be subjected to poor management and losing? No CEO's, board of directors', or city managers' failure and incompetence would be tolerated for this many decades. As fans, we are being taken advantage of, not to mention insulted and demeaned.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Giants, Falcons, & Jets all have a better record than us.

I believe the Jets have a better roster, but their QB has been playing like a future XFL/USFL QB. Complete liability for that team. Yet, still has a better record.

Certainly don’t think the Giants & Falcons don’t have better rosters, but yet, still has better records.

That. Is. Coaching.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I believe the Jets have a better roster, but their QB has been playing like a future XFL/USFL QB. Complete liability for that team. Yet, still has a better record.

Certainly don’t think the Giants & Falcons don’t have better rosters, but yet, still has better records.

That. Is. Coaching.
Jacoby Brissett, Kenny Pickett, Brett Rypien, and Skylar Thompson got most of those game reps. C'mon man you're better than this.

Giants and Falcons have caught some breaks.

If Hopkins doesnt get himself suspended and Kyler was more dialed in Kliff would have us at 5 to 6 wins right now.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jacoby Brissett, Kenny Pickett, Brett Rypien, and Skylar Thompson got most of those game reps. C'mon man you're better than this.

Giants and Falcons have caught some breaks.

If Hopkins doesnt get himself suspended and Kyler was more dialed in Kliff would have us at 5 to 6 wins right now.
It’s funny because you can make a case Zach Wilson has played worse than all of them.

Is it breaks or good coaching?

Well, Kliff doesn’t. He has us at 3 wins right now.

No way you’re turning into a Kliff apologist.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It’s funny because you can make a case Zach Wilson has played worse than all of them.

Is it breaks or good coaching?

Well, Kliff doesn’t. He has us at 3 wins right now.

No way you’re turning into a Kliff apologist.
Its not that Im apologist, but you were never a its Kliff's fault guy either. You were far more level headed in wanting to see the season play out before making judgements. This has been a weird offseason/weird start to the season.

Thankfully the division isnt great either. I'd like to see Robbie Anderson more involved than AJ Green. However, the last two weeks have actually been encouraging to me. That fumbled punt really swung momentum. Thats not Kliff's fault.

Keim did Kliff no favors with that Oline (which hasnt been terrible tbf) and not securing a for sure pass rusher.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its not that Im apologist, but you were never a its Kliff's fault guy either. You were far more level headed in wanting to see the season play out before making judgements. This has been a weird offseason/weird start to the season.

Thankfully the division isnt great either. I'd like to see Robbie Anderson more involved than AJ Green. However, the last two weeks have actually been encouraging to me. That fumbled punt really swung momentum. Thats not Kliff's fault.

Keim did Kliff no favors with that Oline (which hasnt been terrible tbf) and not securing a for sure pass rusher.
Is it Kliffs fault he played AJ 37 snaps and Anderson only 7? Been here a few weeks now plenty of time to get some packages for him! Yet the genius keeps running the corpse of AJ Green out there to do absolutely NOTHING!!! You don’t think Andersons sipped and height could be used in this offense? How about his favorite dozen or more sideways passes every damn game to do nothing but waste downs? How about his genius clock management and play calling that can never be gotten in to where we aren’t constantly battling the play clock? How about the fact after 4 years still can’t call a 2minute offense that doesn’t look like it’s panicked and totally unprepared for what the next play is constantly? I mean it’s hard to find any freaking positives with the guy anymore. Please tell us what he does well?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

That. Is. Coaching.
So does Washington, that's sad.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is it Kliffs fault he played AJ 37 snaps and Anderson only 7? Been here a few weeks now plenty of time to get some packages for him! Yet the genius keeps running the corpse of AJ Green out there to do absolutely NOTHING!!! You don’t think Andersons sipped and height could be used in this offense? How about his favorite dozen or more sideways passes every damn game to do nothing but waste downs? How about his genius clock management and play calling that can never be gotten in to where we aren’t constantly battling the play clock? How about the fact after 4 years still can’t call a 2minute offense that doesn’t look like it’s panicked and totally unprepared for what the next play is constantly? I mean it’s hard to find any freaking positives with the guy anymore. Please tell us what he does well?
I was so ******* pissed Sunday every time I saw Green out there rather than Anderson. Peterson was running his mouth like he's still a legit corner, I got news for him, Green is even older than him so he can chalk that pass breakup to KK using on old player like him over Anderson lol. I'm like you, not sure I can pinpoint anything KK does well, I know there's things not under his control but the offense he runs is & he is stubborn. He moved Hopkins around & ran some motion against the Saints, it worked, we won, then reverts back to same ole same ole against the Vikings, he's ******* clueless.

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
I have to say... I am wondering what this season's second half meltdown will look like...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson