Patrick Peterson promises interceptions (2) and "special celebration" against Az

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys are mad at Peterson, but should it not be a red sign that him & others have taken numerous shots at this organization under Keim?

Why should we disagree with the players?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys are mad at Peterson, but should it not be a red sign that him & others have taken numerous shots at this organization under Keim?

Why should we disagree with the players?

Cause it’s what salty ass fans do. Acting very in there feelings and bringing that feminine energy.

Fact is this organization is not a class one and is not looked at in a good light by other players and coaches.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cause it’s what salty ass fans do. Acting very in there feelings and bringing that feminine energy.

Fact is this organization is not a class one and is not looked at in a good light by other players and coaches.
Peterson's issue with the Cardinals has nothing to do with copies of emails or any of that kind of nonsense.. and it has everything to do with him being pissed that they didn't restructure his contract when he cheated, so that he would still get paid his money even though he was suspended. That was actually a smart move by the Cardinals.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"Cool story bro"
You must be registered for see images attach

The fact is so lost on so many of these haters. The only guy in the history of the Arizona cardinals that even compares to Peterson is a hall of famer. Let that sink in

Oh haha you suck your probably the second best corner in the history of the franchise what a loser

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The fact is so lost on so many of these haters. The only guy in the history of the Arizona cardinals that even compares to Peterson is a hall of famer. Let that sink in

Oh haha you suck your probably the second best corner in the history of the franchise what a loser
He could and would have been celebrated if he wasn’t in HIS feelings taking shots at our org every change he gets.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He could and would have been celebrated if he wasn’t in HIS feelings taking shots at our org every change he gets.

And he ain’t the only one. Everybody who leaves here seems to take shots

You guys really need to come to terms with this franchise is thought of as a joke around the league.

The reason we had to hire guys like Wilks and Kliff is because we’ve been turned down left and right by other coaches

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

You guys really need to come to terms with this franchise is thought of as a joke around the league.

The reason we had to hire guys like Wilks and Kliff is because we’ve been turned down left and right by other coaches
Except Pat P spoke highly of SK while he was here, and even said he wanted to be a Cards lifer.

"how come they don't want me anymore? :("

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Except Pat P spoke highly of SK while he was here, and even said he wanted to be a Cards lifer.

"how come they don't want me anymore? :("

And that’s what pretty much every player and coach say when a team is paying you

Come on now

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Peterson's issue with the Cardinals has nothing to do with copies of emails or any of that kind of nonsense.. and it has everything to do with him being pissed that they didn't restructure his contract when he cheated, so that he would still get paid his money even though he was suspended. That was actually a smart move by the Cardinals.
Thank you for saying this. It is so obvious. The rest is white noise.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Pretty good game by PP21 though. Three Passes defensed to lead his team, and he just about picked off Murray on the jump ball to the new R. Anderson.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

You need to come to terms with the fact PP was a cheat and was never good after he stopped taking PEDs.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
2 things can be true at once here......

PP is a little baby.

Our GM and the front office are a laughingstock and many players choose to speak on it rather than do the businesslike thing of keeping it private. That.... at least to me, speaks volumes about the veracity of their accusations. I.E. They are true and only further make me hate our front office.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Do me a favor, and never come at me third person (or multiple persons with 'these haters'), we have both been on this site long enough for you to be cool and just use Jet directly haha. Dude, that is like talking crap while ignoring someone while they are right next to you with a quote. Peterson is the best CB we have had, second to only Aeneas Williams. A matter of fact, if he played back in the day with the more laxed rules in coverage, he would have been even more dominating in his prime. But, I have never heard Aeneas talk the kind of immature crap he does. That is my issue, that is the whole "cool 'story' bro". Forget the PED violation, the guy is diabetic and I would call him a Hall of Famer... but a punk by his antics

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 things can be true at once here......

PP is a little baby.

Our GM and the front office are a laughingstock and many players choose to speak on it rather than do the businesslike thing of keeping it private. That.... at least to me, speaks volumes about the veracity of their accusations. I.E. They are true and only further make me hate our front office.
Yup.

Unlike any of us, these players actually know Keim personally.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Loser was definitely searches his name on twitter after games. Hope he read this forum during that time. he IS washed and he IS a terrible tackler

So this is Walter Mitchell's fault!