Kyler Murray does not care about Kingsbury's job

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I have never seen KK come unglued. I did see KM take off his helmet and yell at his coach. What you can picture really doesn’t matter. I am not a KK supporter and believe he is in over his head but KM bothers me more with each passing week.
Occam’s razor. If you see someone telling someone else to calm the f down they are likely both unglued.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I can remember Kurt Warner, a saint to some, coming off the field, removing his helmet and screaming at Todd Haley.

Does he get a pass for this on-camera so-called sign of immaturity?
And it happened during the NFC Championship game against the Eagles...A much larger stage and television audience.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A player doesn’t tell the head coach to calm the f down. If that is ok we have dysfunction at the highest level.
I’m not condoning that. I’m using that fact as support for the notion that kliff was freaking out.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Showing up your coach on national TV is never a good look.

Do you think that Draymond Green is doing things the right way, also?

When Kyler decks Kliff in practice that will be a good comparison.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Hmm, this coupled with your screen name says something... :D
I have NO problem criticizing Kyler Murray when he plays bad (regardless of my screen name). I was a huge Kurt Warner fan and had no problem criticizing him when he played bad. But, if You're a big believer in Steve Keim then we disagree.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Burning the timeout was on Kyler and the freak out was on Kingsbury

Kingsbury has been responsible for numerous wasted time outs so Kyler likely didn't take kindly to the freak out, especially if Kyler felt it was necessary and that everything was under control

Everything was under control btw
You know this how?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know those aren’t the same thing. There is no Nashman But For Kliff.
BS lots of posters saying Kyler is why KKs offense isn’t successful which is pure garbage! If anything K1 and Hopkins are the only reason KK still has a job and got an extension… His wildly successful career before he was here sure the hell isn’t!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson