Kyler Murray does not care about Kingsbury's job

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Funny when i see the Kyler Murray threads now. What a Joke... The team the Cards beat tonight would trade Jameis Winston, Taysum Hill and Andy Dalton to the Cards for Kyler Murray.
The past 2 games are COMPLETELY on Steve Keim... What NFL gm signs a kicker that can't make even extra points on a regular basis... I always get the impression that sometimes Keim signs players just to cover his backside... If the team loses he can throw a player or coach under the bus.. Just seems how the guy has kept his job all these years.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Every player knows you can leave your lid on and knaw that ass/give the guy a what for and it’s not caught on camera/noticed by anybody.

Kyler knew what he was doing, bottom line (especially on national TV).

I’m not trying to be Mitch, but there is a reason BB and the Pats are so successful- EVERYTHING goes through BB.

I’ve been fortunate to be able to learn some great leadership lessons lately without having my skin in the game.

Leadership is about making tough decisions that aren’t going to be popular with everyone- it’s impossible to be a good leader and not piss people off.

It’s not just KK. MB is a tool, SK is probably the strongest of all the culprits, KK is a beta male, and Kyler is a punk. Complete lack of leadership in this organization.

In the end, it all comes down to MB/the Bidwill dynasty.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's clear Kyler Murray is tired of losing. And it's also clear he's tired of Kliff Kingsbury
I think Kingsbury is tired of having a QB who can't complete normal NFL passes.
Hard Knocks getting spicier by the week

Just need Vance to park in Kliff's parking space one day as a prank and things are ON

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Cardinals had two pick 6's in this game and won by less than 14 points which means we still lost the game on offense
And it means the defense sucked balls too. Which is weird, because how do you get two pick 6s and still suck on defense? Let me present you the Arizona Cardinals lol

Stout

Reaction score
Funny when i see the Kyler Murray threads now. What a Joke... The team the Cards beat tonight would trade Jameis Winston, Taysum Hill and Andy Dalton to the Cards for Kyler Murray.
The past 2 games are COMPLETELY on Steve Keim... What NFL gm signs a kicker that can't make even extra points on a regular basis... I always get the impression that sometimes Keim signs players just to cover his backside... If the team loses he can throw a player or coach under the bus.. Just seems how the guy has kept his job all these years.
Hmm, this coupled with your screen name says something... :D

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Murray wasn’t perfect, but he didn’t turn the ball over, completed 69%, and it would have been in the 70’s if not for drops by Ertz & Hop. But, you could see his timing & confidence were so much better with Hop on the field. And when he ran, he ran with more purpose. Not easy for a QB to play with 2 starting interior linemen for the very first time. Especially against a D that can get after the QB. I did see him try for a low % sideline pass to Hop, when Rondale was completely open because his defender got hurt by tripping over his own feet. All in all, a pretty good night for K1.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Employees only hold employee only meetings due to the inability of top level management to provide proper direction.

There is no sugar coating that.

Further, you had a very public dustup on national TV just one game later after this players only meeting between top level employee and management.

Then an employee goes on national TV and tells everyone they had a players only meeting where said top level employee was asked to take a leadership role.

This is crystal clear
youre speculating. The meeting could have easily just been about players holding themselves accountable.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray wasn’t perfect, but he didn’t turn the ball over, completed 69%, and it would have been in the 70’s if not for drops by Ertz & Hop. But, you could see his timing & confidence were so much better with Hop on the field. And when he ran, he ran with more purpose. Not easy for a QB to play with 2 starting interior linemen for the very first time. Especially against a D that can get after the QB. I did see him try for a low % sideline pass to Hop, when Rondale was completely open because his defender got hurt by tripping over his own feet. All in all, a pretty good night for K1.

Did you see him have a completely clean pocket? Then hold on to the ball for what felt like 10 seconds and fail to get rid of it to a wide wide wide wide open Ertz in the middle of the field begging for the ball? Then take a horrible sack?

Did you see him scramble around trying to make a play(as he should) but then instead of throwing the ball away which he could have easily done. He takes a maddening 6-7 yard loss putting his team in a hole?

He won last night and that’s all that matters in the end but his self awareness and his field vision are quite frankly terrible. Like TERRIBLE!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KM cares about himself only. KK almost looked afraid when KM was yelling at him. All I could think of was why can’t it be Bruce Arians he is yelling at. After BA got finished with him he would be doing jumping jacks naked while he left the stadium.
Because BA isn’t a clueless buffoon & wouldn’t have been in that position anyway. He actually knows how to manage a game.

Good Lord, this is not Sean McVay people should not be giving the benefit of the doubt to.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you see him scramble around trying to make a play(as he should) but then instead of throwing the ball away which he could have easily done. He takes a maddening 6-7 yard loss putting his team in a hole?
What is more maddening about this situation is Kliff kept calling pass-plays despite being up 35-17 in the 4th. That play wasn’t smart on Kyler’s part, but that situation should’ve never happened in the first place. Can’t believe folks in the GT just completely absolved Kliff of that.

Stout

Reaction score
Yeah, he wasn't the awful KM we've seen a lot this season. Still not perfect or great, but better. The offense is still overall not good, but progressed with Nuk back in the lineup.

Stout

Reaction score
Did you see him have a completely clean pocket? Then hold on to the ball for what felt like 10 seconds and fail to get rid of it to a wide wide wide wide open Ertz in the middle of the field begging for the ball? Then take a horrible sack?

He won last night and that’s all that matters in the end but his self awareness and his field vision are quite frankly terrible. Like TERRIBLE!
Yes, those were two egregious plays that he, nor any other decent QB, has any business making.

Stout

Reaction score
What is more maddening about this situation is Kliff kept calling pass-plays despite being up 35-17 in the 4th. That play wasn’t smart on Kyler’s part, but that situation should’ve never happened in the first place. Can’t believe folks in the GT just completely absolved Kliff of that.
I was asking my TV why we were throwing the ball. Our offense was putrid for long stretches and, despite two pick 6s, the defense sucked, so why pass in that situation? Heck, had they recovered the onside kick, the Aints had a chance to tie us.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Had zero problem with the 5 yard sack, we needed to be killing clock, throwing the ball away doesn't do that, and it was 3rd down so we were punting either way.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Had zero problem with the 5 yard sack, we needed to be killing clock, throwing the ball away doesn't do that, and it was 3rd down so we were punting either way.
This actually makes sense. Makes Kliff look like an even bigger fool shying away from the run.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because BA isn’t a clueless buffoon & wouldn’t have been in that position anyway. He actually knows how to manage a game.

Good Lord, this is not Sean McVay people should not be giving the benefit of the doubt to.
And KM is no Brady or Rodgers…Hell he isn’t even Geno Smith or Jaylen Hurts. He looked like the whining spoiled brat he is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose