Saints at Cardinals gameday thread 10-20-22

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He sold his house in Vegas and is looking to buy in Tennessee where he can pay for a house with cash. No mortgage. Nothing wrong with that.
Absolutely. But, if/when you're able sell at the top inside of a massive housing bubble. That's great. But bubbles pop. My advice... Wait for the pop.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if Ford sees much if any action. He could help going forward

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time to break the home losing streak. Hopefully something good happens this evening.

Go Cardinals!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thursday Night Football: James Conner is inactive again

Conner did not play last week and missed practice all week.

The Cardinals already had ruled out kicker Matt Prater (right hip), linebacker Dennis Gardeck (ankle), center Rodney Hudson (knee) and running back Darrel Williams.

Cornerback Trayvon Mullen Jr., whose hamstring had him questionable to play tonight, also is inactive.

Offensive lineman Lecitus Smith is Arizona’s final inactive.

Rodrigo Blankenship will kick for the Cardinals in place of Prater, with the team having activated him from the practice squad earlier in the day.

Harry

Reaction score

Cardinals put Hollywood Brown, Justin Pugh on IR; elevate Rodrigo Blankenship

Wide receiver Hollywood Brown and guard Justin Pugh have been placed on injured reserve. Brown hurt his foot last Sunday and is expected to miss at least a month as he recovers. Pugh is expected to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
Pugh is a huge loss. He was playing great, but also he has a significant history of injuries. I’m amazed Watt is hanging in there.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just saw Adebo out. If Cards can't move the ball on yet another team without corners, K2 should be shown the door tomorrow

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes in the same way Kennard was playing ahead of Sanders and Thomas
And Kennard is a far better pro then Harlow, who has no strength at all to block any decent lineman
Hey, you just ask can he play worse and I just said yes he CAN. Don't know if he WOULD because, you know, he's inactive.

Harry

Reaction score
Hey, you just ask can he play worse and I just said yes he CAN. Don't know if he WOULD because, you know, he's inactive.
Sanders has an almost unique burst with a extreme lean. He needs to improve wrapping up when he gets there. Last week showed progress.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sanders has an almost unique burst with a extreme lean. He needs to improve wrapping up when he gets there. Last week showed progress.
I was referring to his question could Lecitus Smith play worse than Harlow. Agree on Sanders.