Kyler's take on the offense "It’s not the scheme...I know people want to point to it...we’ve got people open"

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He is sort of taking responsibility for the offense in this clip, or at least not trying to blame the coaches. I thought this was worth a thread because I've seen a lot of speculation about Kyler not liking the scheme or of a rift between Kliff and Kyler.

This season so far is probably the worst Kyler's played. If it really isn't the scheme there is at least hope that maybe Kyler figures things out and we get hot towards the end of the season.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

He is sort of taking responsibility for the offense in this clip, or at least not trying to blame the coaches. I thought this was worth a thread because I've seen a lot of speculation about Kyler not liking the scheme or of a rift between Kliff and Kyler.

This season so far is probably the worst Kyler's played. If it really isn't the scheme there is at least hope that maybe Kyler figures things out and we get hot towards the end of the season.

Pitchforks, torches, and existential dread on standby. Over.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There's parts of the offense that could be good if KK would just adjust, instead he runs that Mickey Mouse dink & dunk ****. All that being said..............there's stuff open in the middle of the field a lot, Kyler is just too short to see it & I'm not expecting him to grow any time soon lol. Yes he doesn't go through his reads etc etc but at the end of the day, there's things he cannot see as well as a 6'4" QB.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

If it's NOT play calling, then it's players not performing!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Did the quote end: "But I just can't seem to see them or find them in coverage. It's one of life's great mysteries. If a WR is open but has no catches, were they ever open at all? More horizontal passes!!!!"

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe our WRs need to have those dune buggy fiberglass poles with orange flags on them so Murray can see where they all are.
Hilarious !!

Kyler also needs an artificial dune to stand on to improve his line of sight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose