Cardinals get Robbie Anderson

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Glass Half Full
Now Hollywood will be too depressed worrying about the money he lost to want to play video games with Kyler.

Glass Half Empty
Robbie will introduce Kyler to the joys of smoking weed daily.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It's a 6th the draft after next, and a 7th the draft after that
Oh I agree. I just seem to remember the organization justifying the trading of a 5th round pick (this year for ford I think?) by saying...... "We have projected a comp pick for that round anyways so we really didn't lose anything".

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Oh I agree. I just seem to remember the organization justifying the trading of a 5th round pick (this year for ford I think?) by saying...... "We have projected a comp pick for that round anyways so we really didn't lose anything".
I agree it's bad logic

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Meh. Robbie Anderson at his best is a pretty inefficient player.

Not excited about this move other than the aforementioned idea that this means less PT for AJ Green. This is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound.
If he’s solely an AJ Green replacement then it should be a pretty good move. I hope he has some of his long speed left. If this is an indication that Hollywood is out for 7+ games we are in trouble. At least the draft picks we likely surrendered shouldn’t be good ones.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anderson is not a touchdown machine which seems to be our problem but maybe he helps us stretch the field a bit. The Cards are straight dink and dunk this year.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Good news he isnt another member of the Lollipop guild being listed at 6'.3
6 and 7th round picks mean nothing and if he can hi-point with his hands I say good trade.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We'll finally get an answer to the Cards' most pressing question: What if A.J. Green but never good?

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim really desperate to keep his job. On saying that he has a good trade record so let's see.
At best, Robbie will look like Kenyan Drake and everyone in the media, ASFN and fans will get excited for 2023 and they end up winning 8 games again. Bidwill and his minions mastered the art of deception.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At best, Robbie will look like Kenyan Drake and everyone in the media, ASFN and fans will get excited for 2023 and they end up winning 8 games again. Bidwill and his minions mastered the art of deception.
And then sign him to a 3 year $45m deal.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim admitting Rondale Moore is not a #2 with this move? DHop, Brown, Anderson and then Moore no? Another draft bust

They don't play the same spot he needs someone to play the outside with D Hop and then Moore in the slot is my guess.

I'm not a huge Anderson fan they were literally just crapping all over him on ESPN because he got into the face of a black assistant coach and then a black HC had to kick him out and it's stuff like that which makes it harder for black coaches to get chances says Stephen A Smith.

He's got deep speed I guess. 6th and 7th pick in 24 and 25 so not huge capital but still this is a desperate move for a desperate franchise.

I hope he plays well because this very likely means Kliff fully intends to stay with the WR oriented offense he just felt he needed a more productive outside guy than Green with Hollywood hurt.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Keim really desperate to keep his job. On saying that he has a good trade record so let's see.
Can we really say this right now? Like still living off the Nuk trade three years later, but Cody Ford and Mullens haven't done anything, and Hollywood Brown maybe out for the year (also 55% catch rate last week).

Love deciding to slow-play the season in March but go All-in in September.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave