Our franchise QB

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t think the problem is/was Murray I think this organization has failed him.

He was 100% the right pick to make. He’s probably as naturally talented as any Arizona QB ever. He’s had games and moments that made you just say wow.

However he’s not getting better.

Barkley has talked about the importance of veteran leadership on teams. They were talking about the Kings a team with a ton of young talent but they just weren’t winning and he said they don’t know how. Nobody is there to show those guys how to be and act like pros.

He was crediting Moses Malone with taking him under his wing cause when he got to the NBA he thought he could just get by on natural talent and he didn’t know all the extra work that came with being a pro. The young guy can’t lead another young guy they don’t know.

He came to us with a ton of talent and we have not taken the steps to develop and nurture that talent. Who did we give him? Kliff and SK are you kidding me?

after last year a message absolutely had to be sent and what did this organization do? Extend Kliff. Bruh

You need to fire that guy MONDAY. Show Kyler show the team this isn’t a joke.

We’ve failed him
Who is We? Evidence is starting to pile up, Kyler may just be a better bum than many bums but still a bum.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think the problem is/was Murray I think this organization has failed him.

He was 100% the right pick to make. He’s probably as naturally talented as any Arizona QB ever. He’s had games and moments that made you just say wow.

Barkley has talked about the importance of veteran leadership on teams. They were talking about the Kings a team with a ton of young talent but they just weren’t winning and he said they don’t know how. Nobody is there to show those guys how to be and act like pros.

He was crediting Moses Malone with taking him under his wing cause when he got to the NBA he thought he could just get by on natural talent and he didn’t know all the extra work that came with being a pro. The young guy can’t lead another young guy they don’t know.

He came to us with a ton of talent and we have not taken the steps to develop and nurture that talent. Who did we give him? Kliff and SK are you kidding me?

after last year a message absolutely had to be sent and what did this organization do? Extend Kliff. Bruh

We’ve failed him

If we didn't play Thur I would be 100% in agreement I just don't think you can fire your coach and expect someone else to take over the offense by Thursday. But I expect to lose Thur anyways so maybe that doesn't matter?

Kliff has to go period.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Name me 1 home grown drafted player we have developed into a really good player in the last 4 years

That’s the problem we can get talent we don’t have the structure in place to develop that talent and that’s what separates good organizations from bad ones.

It’s not just drafting well it’s knowing how to develop and put talent in position to succeed.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Franchise QB is asking for help. Atleast, I am OK for him to admit I am a deer looking at headlights help me help you at the coach publicly.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are rapidly approaching the point where we can stop referring to him as "franchise" and simply go with "starting".

Dude has zero dog in him.
Murray and Derak Anderson both like the same dog?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Again I agree but to allow a holdout with a player everyone league wide thought deserved to get paid would have been “cheapo cardinals” let’s be honest. You don’t want that image again…
There wouldn't have been a long holdout. That would've been a lose-lose situation for KM. He had no leverage beyond whining, missing some camp, and eventually returning to play under his contract. Of course, when you have no leverage but still whine, Keim thinks it must be serious and automatically whips out the check book lol

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

We’ve failed him
That's only part of it. Yes, the team has failed him. That also doesn't absolve KM.

Kyler has failed himself, the team, and the fans, as well. Massively. Is it too late for him to get a true cold-water-in-the-face wake-up call? Probably, but that's about our only hope with him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's only part of it. Yes, the team has failed him. That also doesn't absolve KM.

Kyler has failed himself, the team, and the fans, as well. Massively. Is it too late for him to get a true cold-water-in-the-face wake-up call? Probably, but that's about our only hope with him.

It’s the biggest part

Right he’s not without fault but like I said name me 1 player we’ve developed in the last 4 years.

Are they all at fault? Developing and knowing how to put talent in position to succeed is on the organization

And I see a huge failure

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Name me 1 home grown drafted player we have developed into a really good player in the last 4 years

That’s the problem we can get talent we don’t have the structure in place to develop that talent and that’s what separates good organizations from bad ones.

It’s not just drafting well it’s knowing how to develop and put talent in position to succeed.

Byron Murphy, Zach Allen & Jalen Thompson are quality NFL players, all were drafted in 2019 and all 3 are better players now then the year they were drafted. Other than that I got nothing. The unfortunate thing is the team fails to draft impact offensive players and it is really starting to show up on Sunday's.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Zach Allen, Byron Murphy, Jalen Thompson...

This issue is QB and coaching.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Byron Murphy, Zach Allen & Jalen Thompson are quality NFL players, all were drafted in 2019 and all 3 are better players now then the year they were drafted. Other than that I got nothing. The unfortunate thing is the team fails to draft impact offensive players and it is really starting to show up on Sunday's.
It’s a sad state of affairs when our bad DC seems to be the best coach on the staff…

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can't believe how poorly Kyler threw the ball today.

As a pure QB, one of his worst performances I've every seen from him. Bottom five for sure.
I wonder if he hurt his shoulder on the first run where he took a big hit. Seems like something that would happen to us.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I still don’t feel this team as a true leader especially on offense and that is a direct reflection on KK and KM, and the players know it and feel it.
Keim sets the culture and there is no further need of Captains

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson