Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So we paid the guy, against many of our concerns and he's sleep walking this season

Just collecting the money
When you play for a crap franchise you take on more of a burden than most fans like to think. It's money well deserved IMO. Tom Brady had solid talent around him for more than a decade. Most franchise players don't get that luxury.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twitter is saying they don't think Hollywood has a break it's a sprain hope it's true

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler looking for meaningless yardage to pump up his stats.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I want someone to ask Keim if anyone from the coaching staff voiced concerns or lack of confidence in the kicker. It was like the game plan was to not kick unless absolutely necessary.

This team is such a mess and the offseason extensions just make it difficult to see a bright future.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm a die hard fan, but I'm so frustrated with this entire organization

They make me sick and the future looks gloom
The straw that broke the camels back for me was extending the 3 headed monster , Bidwill set this franchise back a long time now. I’m just not invested at all with this team anymore, I’m just casual.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s even funny in the winding time w a 10 point lead the defense is sitting waiting for the curl route. What offense does this happen???? None… the answer is none - even the dark siders I would hope to watch enough football to see this. Yet we will get a response “well kyler can’t see the field”. No little trolls, the other offenses get creative they adapt, they move their QBs, they move their WRs, they constantly adapt bc even when you do adapt the defense will change in a few weeks in the NFL!