After the game, locker room talk. What coaches and players are saying. 10/2/22

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Using the word I is taking accountability

We is including the team

Listen to other players and how they take responsibility and don't include their teammates

He's talking to the press here in one statement. In others I've heard him say "I" etc. It's a team sport and they all are sleepwalking through. Nothing wrong with him being factual and accurate.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Collins is settling is nicely it seems. Moore was out there on 83% of the snaps? McBride passed Williams! Simmons earning back snaps! And so good to see Mullen gets CB snaps over Whittaker.

You must be registered for see images attach

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Some things that I am pleased to see.

1 - Collins getting a ton of snaps. Let him play.

2 - Simmons getting a ton of snaps. Let him play.

3 - McBride getting TE2 treatment and equating to +40% snaps. Offers more than Maxx.

4 - Conner getting 60% snap count. He has a role and the offense is better when he stays in it.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I was glad to see that Cameron Thomas got 9 snaps. He needs to get some playing time. Also glad to see Demukege and Mullen get some snaps on defense, along with McBride getting some offensive snaps. Two pass catching tight ends like Ertz and McBride can be a nice offensive weapon.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or medical personnel.
I don't know a medical person who isn't completely freaked out by HIPAA.

I doubt we will ever know and it really isn't our business. Unless it becomes a bigger issue with JJ, we won't hear anymore about it probably.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Collins is settling is nicely it seems. Moore was out there on 83% of the snaps? McBride passed Williams! Simmons earning back snaps! And so good to see Mullen gets CB snaps over Whittaker.

You must be registered for see images attach

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yes, lots of things moving in the right direction regarding personnel.

Good to see far less Vigil.

Really great to see all the top snap numbers going to a young core of drafted players on defense.

Murphy, Budda, Jalen, Allen, Collins, Wilson.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the Ertz and McBride combo, I hope Kliff sticks with it.

Not seeing Whittaker on the snap count chart at all is a beautiful sight.

Coaches making some overdue personell adjustments.
I do too. I don't like the 3TE set though. None of them are great blockers and we haven't passed out of that formation all season. I'd rather see a 6th lineman out there.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I do too. I don't like the 3TE set though. None of them are great blockers and we haven't passed out of that formation all season. I'd rather see a 6th lineman out there.
Maxx is a good blocker though. Ertz is well below average as a blocker. McBride remains to be seen, but I think he'll be good.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maxx is a good blocker though. Ertz is well below average as a blocker. McBride remains to be seen, but I think he'll be good.
Maybe they are getting assignments wrong or something. The plays haven't stood a chance in the 3TE formations...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose