Buying Eno hype???

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
He popped today while I was sitting with people who knew nothing about him. I was pounding my shoe to draft him about 3-4 rounds earlier than he went, but... I'm an ASU guy.

I'm looking forward to re-watching the game, but he looked like he had burst every time I looked up.

@DVontel I don't know if this is one of our rare times of agreement or not, but Conner is... meh.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He popped today while I was sitting with people who knew nothing about him. I was pounding my shoe to draft him about 3-4 rounds earlier than he went, but... I'm an ASU guy.

I'm looking forward to re-watching the game, but he looked like he had burst every time I looked up.

@DVontel I don't know if this is one of our rare times of agreement or not, but Conner is... meh.
All 3 RB's ran the ball well today. I think Eno & Williams deserve more carries, both backs have more speed & burst than Conner.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I definitely liked Conner last year but yeah this season he looks slower then ever

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone notice who was running the ball when we wanted to run out the clock? I also would like to see more of Eno and DW but when we need a yard, in order to move the chains, JC is my guy. Also loved his block when KM scored his TD. I do wish we had a home run hitter in the RB's room, but all things considered I like our RB's.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn’t seem right “today”?

He hasn’t seemed right in every game this year so far.

I’ve said for weeks now that Eno & Darrell are better than him & I wouldn’t be surprised if Ingram & Ward are too.
Love how Eno attacks the line of scrimmage & with our weak OL, you can’t expect them to hold blocks long, so his style is necessary. Conners did have a few nice plays though. He’s at his best when he moves straight ahead & downhill. When he hesitates & dances, he’s dead. Williams definitely should be used more, as should Ingram. I still maintain that Ingram may very well be our best back.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like all the Cardinals running backs. It's a great position to be in.

Eno Benjamin offers that quick burst of speed combined with toughness that complements the other running backs nicely.

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I am fully buying the hype. He’s a good player and deserves more touches even when Conner gets back.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave