Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 10/2/22-10/8/22

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I hope half the starters get veterans day off on Wednesday so we can again marvel at the lack of 1st quarter execution on the scripted plays
Yeah!..didn’t see a lot of “rest” days last week and it showed, at least on the D.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ehhh I’d argue the Cowboys Packers and Titans are all higher quality opponents then us currently. That could change as the season unfolds. But the rest sheesh……
For those who recall our pathetic teams of yesteryear, why is it we could never enjoy being in an NFC East that had a bunch of stiffs like it does now?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would say the odds are 50-50 at best of us scoring in the first half vs the Eagles. I am already feeling sorry for Kyler. I hope he wears his 'flash' shoes for the game.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jaguars had a 14-0 lead on them quickly but then struggled in the sloppy conditions. Regardless, the Jags are on the rise.The

Shame this game isn't in Philly, Cards might have a shot. Although eventually the home game woes have to finally end...............Right?
Not with the offense KK is running right now lol. If we wait till the 3rd quarter to score against Philly................we will be so far behind it won't matter.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I watched a bunch of their game today. It was wet and rainy but their points were misleading because of all the TO's by Jax, Lawrence threw a pick and had 4 fumbles and lost all 4. One of the fumbles was Reddick being blocked just reaching over and knocking the ball out it was comical how bad Lawrence was with a wet ball protecting it.

Hurts actually wasn't good 204 yards passing 2.4 yards per run but he made some big plays like a great TD run on 4th down.

Their run game scares me, Goedert scares me, AJ Brown concerns me. Miles Sanders is massively underrated.

Slay has been great on defense, their DL is quite good.

It's a winnable game but we have to do well against their screens and make Hurts beat us in the pocket. ANd for once get off to a good start!
Exactly… make Hurts throw and you win the game. Same thing as Lamar, except Hurts accuracy is even worse. Not sure if they’ll have to throw w that running game of theirs though