LeSean McCoy: Kyler is Trash

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I disagree. Kyler is not a good timing and rhythm QB. Rarely does he hit his back foot, step up, and deliver the football. He also isnt consistent with his feet when he moves through his progressions which is a rare occurrence. He is late on a majority of progression throw if he doesn't deliver the ball to the primary read.

"Not good" is a being generous. He's always. At the moment anyway.

There is zero timing or rhythm there. It's almost like he hasn't even looked at what is happening in front of him until the ball is in his hands.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think anyone's saying he can't make basic plays. At least on my part, I'm saying he can't make basic plays with the kind of consistency needed to be a top-tier QB. Can he go out there, stay in the pocket (because he clearly doesn't want to run/isn't running), and be a nails rhythm passer game in, game out? We haven't seen that. 3-or-5 step, stick your plant foot in the ground, get the ball out right away just, game after game, isn't KM.

I would love, just once, to see him step up into a clean pocket and make a pass. Just once.

He will be stood right in the jaws of the edge rush, have 5 yards of clear grass in front of him but instead of just stepping up he spins out (or tries to). Every time.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would love, just once, to see him step up into a clean pocket and make a pass. Just once.

He will be stood right in the jaws of the edge rush, have 5 yards of clear grass in front of him but instead of just stepping up he spins out (or tries to). Every time.

He does that multiple times every game. Your posts are full of hyperbole.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Much like Kyler needs to do...These are things you could clean up. :)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whatever positive or negative for any player, I don’t understand bumping these threads.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Whatever positive or negative for any player, I don’t understand bumping these threads.
Really? It’s a big game of “I told you so”.

Whatever the flavor of the week is (aka Cards win or lose) will dictate what new threads are made or which come back.

“Cardinals are trash” thread will look really silly if we beat the Eagles next week. People will hop on it. We’ll inevitably lose the next game to Seattle and it’ll pop back up.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really? It’s a big game of “I told you so”.

Whatever the flavor of the week is (aka Cards win or lose) will dictate what new threads are made or which come back.

“Cardinals are trash” thread will look really silly if we beat the Eagles next week. People will hop on it. We’ll inevitably lose the next game to Seattle and it’ll pop back up.
It was a rhetorical post. Sorry.

But yea, at least wait until the clock hits 0, so you don’t look like a foolish jackass.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
That wasn't the Sisters of the Poor the Cardinals scored 26 against today. Panthers are a nasty bunch on defense.

credit to our defense that greatly helped by giving the offense incredible field position on some of those scores. The very long drive by the offense to tie the game at 10 was impressive though. If they ever decide to show up in a first half of games and figure out how to win a game in their own building, this team could be pretty good

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
credit to our defense that greatly helped by giving the offense incredible field position on some of those scores. The very long drive by the offense to tie the game at 10 was impressive though. If they ever decide to show up in a first half of games and figure out how to win a game in their own building, this team could be pretty good
I’ve been saying this throughout all of the losing streak last year & into the start of this season. If our D can just play average & keep our opponents from creating 20 point leads, we always stand a chance to win. Our offense has to drastically change how they are scripting our first 15 plays. Kingsbury is getting schooled by our opponents in that area.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose