Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-2-22

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
My take: KM truly Jekyll and Hyde in this one. He needs to stop the poor, slow starts and put together a complete game. It can be argued that he had a great 2nd half because we're playing a lousy team, but I don't want to take anything away from him there. He truly had a great 2nd half, after an abjectly pathetic 1st half. We've seen the bad and the good in the same game here. Can we get a game with just the good?

KK sucks, period. No elaboration need there.

RM showed nothing this game. He's coming off injury so maybe a slow start was to be expected. Still, that isn't good, if he needed another game to get up to speed.

Allen looked nails. The D played nails pretty much the whole game. They were only playing the Panthers, who are insanely bad on offense, but you can only bully the team you're playing against, so well done.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My take: KM truly Jekyll and Hyde in this one. He needs to stop the poor, slow starts and put together a complete game. It can be argued that he had a great 2nd half because we're playing a lousy team, but I don't want to take anything away from him there. He truly had a great 2nd half, after an abjectly pathetic 1st half. We've seen the bad and the good in the same game here. Can we get a game with just the good?

RM showed nothing this game. He's coming off injury so maybe a slow start was to be expected. Still, that isn't good, if he needed another game to get up to speed.

Allen looked nails. The D played nails pretty much the whole game. They were only playing the Panthers, who are insanely bad on offense, but you can only bully the team you're playing against, so well done.
You making RM your whipping boy is laughable. Stevie Wonder can see his plays and routes he’s set up for failure.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

KK scripts the first 15 plays. That needs to stop.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose