Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-2-22

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s the thing… KK is not a head coach. Period.

But if you’re “transcendent” “special” whatever you want to say about Kyler you actually find way to BE special, to TRANSCEND what is around you.
Just like the way the king willed Oklahoma to the big 12 championship right? Yea yea that’s it where’s the will?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
classic overreactions - no preseason, told you it was important

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Where all all the people who told me Kingsbury’s improving win total proved he belonged? Also all the people who advised us to be patient with Murray for the same reason?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Kliff built this whole offense around Kyler's skill set and he still sucks.

What do people think he's going to be like with a traditional NFL coach? It's not better.
If he built the offense around Kyler we’d be throwing more deep balls and running 10x per game. This is his Tech offense which only succeeded when he had Mahomes or played a bad defense.

Kyler is a mess right now and a career loser like Kliff ain’t going to help him shake it.

I don’t think Bidwill has the intestinal fortitude to fire the HC & GM
There’s also the fact that the staff is an absolute embarrassment as a whole. There’s really nobody that has playcalling experience that I’m aware of on either side of the ball other than Kliff and VJ.

The6

All Star
Reaction score
This is all in the owner. Nobody else. Poor leadership starting from the top. Disgrace.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero chance he sacks anyone in season. There's nobody available to replace Kliff. Unless you want Vance as HC.

I don't love vance either but this is ridiculous. Jetsweep on 4th and inches, shotgun on 4th and inches, having Conner in on the last drive instead of Williams or Eno for speed. Burying Dortch today.

Kyler has been bad but the coach is the guy at the top and he's awful.

IMO this team has to rally and win this game or he shuold be fired.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Bigger disaster Hurricane Ian or the Arizona Cardinals organization? I’ve suffered both this week and it’s a tough call

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave