The Cardinals Are Trash

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I cannot repeat this enough.

Bidwill and Keim lost Chandler Jones, Edmonds, Kirk, Alford etc and they added Nick Vigil, Brown, McBride etc. They effectively went down in talent from a team to that ended with 1-5 season.

And some of you were supporting this team..lolz.all offseason like they are about to win NFCW.

Again, you don't owe this franchising anything.
This, a thousand times this. We drafted two youngsters to fix the pass rush and instead have elevated a late-round guy to the roster above them. WTF?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I cannot repeat this enough.

Bidwill and Keim lost Chandler Jones, Edmonds, Kirk, Alford etc and they added Nick Vigil, Brown, McBride etc. They effectively went down in talent from a team to that ended with 1-5 season.

And some of you were supporting this team..lolz.all offseason like they are about to win NFCW.

Again, you don't owe this franchising anything.

Chandler Jones has been garbage in Vegas.

Nobody here wanted to pay Kirk more than about $8m, including you I believe. You would have murdered Keim had he paid him $17m.

Everybody slated Alford for years, and he's been replaced by the better Mullen.

And given the choice between Conner and Edmonds most people here seemed to come down on Conner's side.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Nobody here wanted to pay Kirk more than about $8m, including you I believe. You would have murdered Keim had he paid him $17m.

And given the choice between Conner and Edmonds most people here seemed to come down on Conner's side.

Sum of those parts was not replaced by Keim/Bidwill. That is the rub.

Jones is garbage but always shows up with lesser teams. Now the DL is in shambles.

Kirk I agree that $17 million would have been high and I would have spoke badly about that contract. Is there an adequate replacement?

Mullen is yet to take a snap

Conner was slowing down end of last season while I think he holds value over Chase as #1 RB, Chase was never replaced based on Darell Williams usage.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sum of those parts was not replaced by Keim/Bidwill. That is the rub.

Jones is garbage but always shows up with lesser teams. Now the DL is in shambles.

Kirk I agree that $17 million would have been high and I would have spoke badly about that contract. Is there an adequate replacement?

Mullen is yet to take a snap

Conner was slowing down end of last season while I think he holds value over Chase as #1 RB, Chase was never replaced based on Darell Williams usage.

Yes. Brown replaced Kirk.

Alford didn't take a snap until year 3 so Mullen looks set to beat him this weekend.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes. Brown replaced Kirk.

Alford didn't take a snap until year 3 so Mullen looks set to beat him this weekend.

You boiled the issues down to who is starting when and who replaced who?

Then it is inconvenient if I point they started 3-0 last season?

letbob

Reaction score
Play Darrell Williams.....PLEASE. Guy is versatile, catches passes and runs downhill. Also is big play capable. Give him a chance in this crap offense.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Rodney Hudson is trash. Bad snap on 4th down and bad holding penalty to negate a nice run.

Speaking of trash, with extra time after a penalty, KK and KM have to burn a timeout because the play clock runs out. JFC

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Love this thread! Quick synopsis of what i can only imagine was going on in the game thread yesterday

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This.

Alford is old and retired, and was replaced by a guy that died unfortunately.

Edmonds has basically been replaced by Eno who is effectively the same player at a way lower cost

Kirk has been replaced by Brown, and in my book Brown is the better player.

Chandler Jones sucks, he is not better than Gardeck at this point, and sure as hell not worth the contract he got.

It's fine to complain about the quality of roster, I'm right there with you, but I have zero issue with any of these guys not being on the team any longer.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals are eternal trash.

Fans can only find brief moments of happiness to fill the large swaths of trash dumped every season on fans since 1950s.

Go Arizona Trashinals!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave