LeSean McCoy: Kyler is Trash

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

"He's trash. Overhyped. Overrated," McCoy said. "He plays like a high school player. Runs around, runs backward, he does a circle, the ballerina circle, then goes left, goes right, turns all the way around again, then looks for a wide receiver. That's not how you play quarterback."

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
Best part of that interview:

"He ain't Mahomes," said McCoy, who spent 2019 in Kansas City. "Let me tell you about Mahomes real quick: the majority of Mahomes' passes are (based on) timing. Third step, hit, boom, ball's out. Fifth step, boom, ball's out. Now sometimes he goes off script, we all can do that ... (but) not every pass! Every pass, (Murray is) holding the ball, let's make a miracle. Every game he's played. Watch him play. It's really embarrassing, to be honest. Like, who's coaching this kid?"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McCoy is trash..Kyler may not be a top 10 QB definitely top 16. McCoy can take a hike.
McCoy is a 6 time Pro Bowler, 2 time All-Pro, 2x Super Bowl champion.

If that’s trash, Kyler’s a freaking dump.

He’s also played with two of the GOATs in Mahommes and Brady so he knows what greatness looks like.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would love to see Shadley start his career and play on the Cardinals for 3 or 4 years. See how he likes it and what he would have looked like playing on a team with a bunch of poorly coached rookies, scrubs, and has beens. And even more, let's see him run behind a non-existent O-line into a brick wall, and then see if he doesn't look like he is running around in circles on a school playground."

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
if shady is saying it...tons of players are thinking it
guaranteed.

I'm really down on Kyler at the moment. I thought he was fantastic the first 8 games of last year and he down right sucks at the moment. He's as bad, maybe worse, than he was as a rookie.

On saying that he's made multiple pro bowls, and 66% of that vote is players and coaches. So I'm not sure they do think that.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Whats the point of Lesean flapping his mouth about Tyler anyway? If he has a beef, take it up with tyler personally instead of spouting to the press in a "look at me Im still relevant" move. Talk about lame and weak. POS!!!

Last edited:

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I think McCoy is pretty spot on in his assessment. He played with some of the best and he always seem to come across as professional in his approach to the game.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Have you heard about Kyler’s success in high school?

He’d LOVE to tell you about it.

Murray willed his team to a major college conference championship during his only full year as a starter at OU.

But hey, please continue with your Jim Henson thing. I find it entertaining most of the time, although little on the weird side.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose