Cardinals are in a good position to get #1 pick. Talk Draft?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Will Keim Rosen Murray for a new Murray?
Stay tuned.

j/k or is it?
We are not in a good position to get the number one pick. Playoff team maybe not, probably on the cusp of maybe not, but to think we are the leading favorites to be the worst team in the league is pure hyperbole

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are not in a good position to get the number one pick. Playoff team maybe not, probably on the cusp of maybe not, but to think we are the leading favorites to be the worst team in the league is pure hyperbole
we're one miracle holding penalty and like five other miracle 4th down plays away from being 0-3. it's not that out of the question.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I do believe Cardinals are a good team to win a few games. .

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure? They didn't lead once in all 12 quarters of regular play this season. And 2-7 in the last games.
And played arguably 2 of the best teams in the league while playing totally out of sync. Most would have said 0-3 with our schedule even if we were playing well. So yeah I’m sure they will win games when they get in rythm and healthy. The offense has absolute potential to be dynamic if they figure it out, the D will continue to struggle!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we're one miracle holding penalty and like five other miracle 4th down plays away from being 0-3. it's not that out of the question.
You don’t believe that, people were predicting a bad start with our schedule even playing well. See how the next 4-6 weeks plays out…

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don’t believe that, people were predicting a bad start with our schedule even playing well. See how the next 4-6 weeks plays out…
I don’t believe that? That’s LITERALLY where we are. A rash of good fortune and 4th down plays from being 0-3.

And you’re living in the last saying The Rams are one of the best teams in the league. That team has been stripped of a lot of talent and look like total crap this season. Including against us. And yet they still won easily.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Proving the old adage that there are 'lies, damn lies and meaningless statistics'.

Two teams are without wins after three weeks; 2 teams are undefeated, 15 have one win, and two have yet to win.
Always nice to see Twain's terrific quote--nice work QuebecCard.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t believe that? That’s LITERALLY where we are. A rash of good fortune and 4th down plays from being 0-3.

And you’re living in the last saying The Rams are one of the best teams in the league. That team has been stripped of a lot of talent and look like total crap this season. Including against us. And yet they still won easily.
The Rams didn’t look great last season either early right? They are still the champs and have far superior talent to ours. Their D is legit even without the pass rusher they lost, and their O still has plenty of weapons without OBJ they lost 2 big players that’s it and OBJ was mostly trash until the playoffs. Defending champs don’t suck they just off to slow start, and the Cheifs were mistake free and Mahomes dominated our crap ass defense! Again just as most predicted our start with our schedule!

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score

Easy bruh. don't be mean...

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

And as long as the Rams have McVay they will own us as he is a way better coach than KK! He knows how to use his talented players and puts them in positions to succeed, we have very little of that here!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy bruh. don't be mean...
Do you think they’ve looked good getting crushed by Buffalo, barely beating a bad Atlanta team and sputtering along to beat a lane Cardinals team?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And as long as the Rams have McVay they will own us as he is a way better coach than KK! He knows how to use his talented players and puts them in positions to succeed, we have very little of that here!
That may make them better than US but it doesn’t make them one of the best teams in the league as you called them.

As for last year, the Rams started off slow and only took off once they traded for Von Miller and OBJ and they found their roles on the team. Again, those guys (and more) aren’t there last year so saying the Rams started slow last year has zero bearing on them looking like drek so far this season.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Do you think they’ve looked good getting crushed by Buffalo, barely beating a bad Atlanta team and sputtering along to beat a lane Cardinals team?
It will be a different game IF the Rams and the Bills meet again. That was a one off game when the banner was raised at SoFi. The Bills were ready and we weren't. No excuses and congrats to them.

I think you misunderstand what the Rams are doing, especially on defense. Most of the Rams fan base are being driven crazy by what they mistakenly think is a prevent defense. It really isn't. It's a recognition that our running game isn't good enough yet to control the game, so they are throttling the opposing offense by making them gain only small chunks of yards and then stiffen in the red zone. It frustrated the cr@p out of Kyler, as we kept him in the pocket. It slowly constricts the opposing offense like a boa constrictor on a victim. Our Oline has been a work in progress with injuries, but the replacements did really well after the Bills game and the are making some creases now that you didn't see vs Buffalo. Ben Skowronick has morphed into a unique weapon....Receiver, Fullbsck and Tight End. Dude is a monster blocker who will make our RB's more effective. Sean will have more wrinkles like BennySko this year, because he is creative.

Finally, the defensive scheme will work even better when the offense gets unlocked. It can't just be the Cooper Kupps show. Van Jefferson will come back from injury and that will allow the field to get stretched. Allen Robinson has done nothing so far, which is disappointing. I think OBJ is coming back, but so do fans of other teams. The truth is our Front Office will not settle, so I have hope that our team will steadily improve. And I know you guys hope the opposite! lol

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I looked at start of season and thought , we could go 1 and 2 or 0 and 3 , but game 4 we will get the cart out of the ditch and back on the road . I no longer feel that way because , my gut says we wont beat the Panthers , witch causes me to wonder if this is the season Kliff loses the locker room ?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How embarrassing must ones franchise be to pay 200 plus millions to their starting QB, see him start the season and yet get a #1 pick?
Yes because it’s already given that we will. We have zero chance of getting the first pick. Titans are 5th. Really. Dumb stat. We win 2 of next 3 and we are in play off hunt

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be a different game IF the Rams and the Bills meet again. That was a one off game when the banner was raised at SoFi. The Bills were ready and we weren't. No excuses and congrats to them.

I think you misunderstand what the Rams are doing, especially on defense. Most of the Rams fan base are being driven crazy by what they mistakenly think is a prevent defense. It really isn't. It's a recognition that our running game isn't good enough yet to control the game, so they are throttling the opposing offense by making them gain only small chunks of yards and then stiffen in the red zone. It frustrated the cr@p out of Kyler, as we kept him in the pocket. It slowly constricts the opposing offense like a boa constrictor on a victim. Our Oline has been a work in progress with injuries, but the replacements did really well after the Bills game and the are making some creases now that you didn't see vs Buffalo. Ben Skowronick has morphed into a unique weapon....Receiver, Fullbsck and Tight End. Dude is a monster blocker who will make our RB's more effective. Sean will have more wrinkles like BennySko this year, because he is creative.

Finally, the defensive scheme will work even better when the offense gets unlocked. It can't just be the Cooper Kupps show. Van Jefferson will come back from injury and that will allow the field to get stretched. Allen Robinson has done nothing so far, which is disappointing. I think OBJ is coming back, but so do fans of other teams. The truth is our Front Office will not settle, so I have hope that our team will steadily improve. And I know you guys hope the opposite! lol
Lol. Okay. I bought what the Rams were selling last year. But this team ain’t good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose