Urban Meyer ASUs Next Head Coach?

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Interesting

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Both are damaged goods so it would be a match made in heaven. Not sure Urban can ASU around, Florida and Ohio State sold themselves to recruits, ASU isn't on their level and even a recruiter like Meyer may not be enough to convince 4 & 5 star kids to come to ASU. Sumlin was a hell of a recruiter until he got to Tucson and we all know how that turned out.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Just what ASU needs as the NCAA comes down on them. A coach with a history of scandal. Perfect match for us. I don't think it really matters though who we hire until Crow and Anderson are gone.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You can take the boy out of U of A, but you can’t take the U if A out of the boy.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess ASU has a game tomorrow.

"Maybe. Hypothetical."

By Jeremy Cluff Arizona Republic:

He continued: "My source also said, here's another team to keep an eye out for with Urban Meyer … But let's say that Nebraska could be in play for Urban Meyer. Maybe. Hypothetical. Now the other school that my source just told me. Keep an eye on this school for Urban Meyer. Anybody want to take a guess?"

After a lot of unsuccessful guesses, Patrick said: "Arizona State."

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Urban is a pos, but he could recruit better than 70th in the nation, which is really all that matters anymore.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This would look good patrolling the SDS sidelines #ForksUp