The Cardinals Are Trash

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps but they never looked as pathetic as this team is.
They never look as pathetic because Brady is the GOAT.

Still his offense has scored 19, 13 (not counting a pick 6), and 12 on the year. And that is the GOAT. Being down your top wrs impacts your offense.

I'd argue Kyler is more disappointing because athletically he should be taking over games and yet he's not. Maybe Kliff needs to go back to the 2020 drawing board with the run game.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
This stat. just flashed on the screen during halftime of the Sunday Night game: “Cardinals have lost 7 straight home games. First time since 56-58 (Chicago Cardinals).”

What a disaster to have extended Coach Bro.
It looks like those Cardinals lost eight straight at home, the final one being a game in Buffalo against the Giants (where we were the home designation).

Looking back a bit further, we lost 13 straight at home from 1942-1945, with that stretch including “home” games in Buffalo and Pittsburgh (with some as Card-Pitt). Exclude the Card-Pitt games and the streak then was eight, with one home loss in Buffalo.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am actually not mad at all, and actually quite relieved we can play within the same ballpark with the Rams for the most part who to me are still the cream of the division. No, they are not as good as they were last year, and neither are we. Welcome to the age of parity where the Colts beat the Chiefs and the Jaguars stomp the Chargers. To think this team is trash in relation to other teams early on, then you better run to the dumpster to unload your impressionable expectations because you have competition from a myriad of other fan bases :)

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It looks like those Cardinals lost eight straight at home, the final one being a game in Buffalo against the Giants (where we were the home designation).

Looking back a bit further, we lost 13 straight at home from 1942-1945, with that stretch including “home” games in Buffalo and Pittsburgh (with some as Card-Pitt). Exclude the Card-Pitt games and the streak then was eight, with one home loss in Buffalo.
Great work Cardinal—unacceptable that this team is threatening numbers put up by those truly wretched Chicago Cards teams of the late 50s. And downright scary that you’ve listed numbers from the “Carpets” era. God we’re awful.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am actually not mad at all, and actually quite relieved we can play within the same ballpark with the Rams for the most part who to me are still the cream of the division. No, they are not as good as they were last year, and neither are we. Welcome to the age of parity where the Colts beat the Chiefs and the Jaguars stomp the Chargers. To think this team is trash in relation to other teams early on, then you better run to the dumpster to unload your impressionable expectations because you have competition from a myriad of other fan bases :)
They clearly are not the cream of the crop. All evidence seems to clearly indicate the Rams are not good this year.

NFC is pretty weak it seems, but the Eagles seem to be the cream of the crop at the moment.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we NEED Dhop to be decent we’re not a decent team with him either…. Jmo one guy shouldn’t make or break a season for a football team unless it’s your QB.
Agreed, it’s a shame our offense is seemingly broke without him…

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Idk. I just think he gets shook and retreats to his safety net. Either he gets shook or he thinks Kyler is shook and tries to go back to the basics to get a rhythm going.
Agree. It's slightly bizarro world of what good coaches do. If your QB is struggling, go back to the same play or push the issue so he can work it out at some point early on. It's like he goes completely away from it the entire game if Kyler has a flubbed play and then gets scared for himself or for Kyler..either/ or..doesn't matter. It's weak coaching. IMO.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Funny I’ve been asking my wife that same question for 3 weeks now. It’s makes noooo sense!!!

I’m wondering when that same reporter is going to ask why do you keep running fades to those same smaller WRs? Lol. The stupidity of Kliffs offense is making my hair fall out

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, absolutely nothing will change until they clean house.

That is now seven consecutive home losses.
Isn't it actually eight consecutive home losses?

We beat Houston last year on Oct. 24th, 2021.

Since then we have lost to - Green Bay, Carolina, Los Angeles, Detroit, Indianapolis, Seattle, Kansas City, and now Los Angeles again.

Add in our preseason loss to Denver and we are at nine.

Ridiculous.