Rondale Moore silence is deafening

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It wouldn't shock me if he got 750 but yeah depends on how long he's out. It's very clear to me they plan on making him a big part of the offense. Again look at Dortch 13 targets and 1 carry in 2 games. I love Dortch but a healthy Rondale in the same role is going to get more targets and more carries. now if he plays 10 games then 800 yards is a stretch with D Hop back, Hollywood, Ertz etc. But if he plays 13-14 games I'd expect him to put 750 or more.
Everything I’ve heard is that Moore will be back for week 5. No one can question his talent, but many can question his durability. I still think he’ll be a factor when he returns.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He’s squatting 600 lbs and has chronic soft tissue injuries hmm…
Right. I by all means am in awe when guys can do squats like that, but squats are probably the most inhuman thing one can do to their bodies since it will screw your back up big time and one usually does not experience the full effects till much later. I'm a longtime distance runner and I am playing the stupid card too, since it will eventually screw my knees with all that constant pounding

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Right. I by all means am in awe when guys can do squats like that, but squats are probably the most inhuman thing one can do to their bodies since it will screw your back up big time and one usually does not experience the full effects till much later. I'm a longtime distance runner and I am playing the stupid card too, since it will eventually screw my knees with all that constant pounding
Not necessarily the case. I powerlifted competitively for many years. Lifted in the 181 weight class & squatted 500 & deadlifted 600. I’m almost 65 & I’ve never had any back issues. If anything, the weightlifting only strengthens your back. And I have many powerlifting friends that could say the same. Stress is a much larger culprit to back pain than people realize.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Like 75% of the throws to Moore were screens. You know this is an extreemly disingenous comparison.
How is it disingenuous to list their stats? Rondale absolutely ran much shorter routes than Isabella. He also had more than 3x as many touches. Neither of them did a whole lot with those opportunities at the same point in their respective careers.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Disagree. Rondale can't stay healthy but when he is healthy he's got lots of acceleration and wiggle. Dortch is good and very reliable so far and he can get yards after the catch but Rondale is pretty good after the catch. But again has to be healthy or won't matter
Look at his numbers since week 2 last week. His acceleration and wiggle didn't add up to much.

Stout

Reaction score
Sure. But when he's not injured there's no real comparison.

I can only imagine y'all really hated Hump the first few years.
God yes. Inactive season 1, couldn't see the field season 2. He didn't end up as a bust and has been a solid LT, but Keim did pick a player that wasted nearly half his rookie contract because he wasn't ready. Hump deserved his Knee Deep moniker and all the crap he got. Then he deserved all the plaudits he got.

I don't see it in RM. Hump's problem wasn't fragility.

Stout

Reaction score
Everything I’ve heard is that Moore will be back for week 5. No one can question his talent, but many can question his durability. I still think he’ll be a factor when he returns.
Uh, he hasn't shown much talent either. Check out the post about how he's been since Week 2 last year. Brutal.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's frustrating because what makes him easy to like is his all business approach. He doesn't want anything to do with the media or accolades. You don't see that from many rookies.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Moore went down and it was reported he was going for an MRI anybody who thought he’d be back anytime soon wasn’t thinking.
I’m tired of his might, maybe , perhaps this week reports. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t play NEXT week. Even then will he be psychologically ready to cut it loose 100%? It’s very easy to aggravate that type of injury.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he'll contribute in a couple of wins this season. To pin my hopes on anything more is delusional.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When Moore went down and it was reported he was going for an MRI anybody who thought he’d be back anytime soon wasn’t thinking.
I’m tired of his might, maybe , perhaps this week reports. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t play NEXT week. Even then will he be psychologically ready to cut it loose 100%? It’s very easy to aggravate that type of injury.
I’ve heard he won’t be ready to play until at least week 5.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose