WK 3-LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 9/18/22-9/25/22

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can this guy come up with anything than “we got to do a better job” when the team craps the bed? How about we are making some changes? What we are doing isn’t working? My play calling sucks and is the most amateur in the league? I am going to start lining up WRs a different sides of the field and we might let them run more than 2-3 types of routes per a game?
No way, saying those will equal to KK admits he is going to make changes. When he says we got to do a better job, he meant the players need to better execute his play calls.

Last edited:

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we end the benching stunt with Simmons? Dude needs to be on the field as much as possible.
People on this forum continually bitch about the coaching staff not holding players accountable... then when they do, and evidently it had a positive effect on how Simmons played when he got the chance, some people are still not happy.

If Simmons wasn't practicing well for whatever reason - and obviously he wasn't playing well either vs. the Chiefs - reducing his role, having him focus on only playing in certain packages, and making him earn the snaps back, was exactly the right move.

...dave

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why the hell do guys need rest days at week 3 of the season????????

This is beyond pissing me off.
No idea why Brown needs one.

It's probably smart to rest some of the older guys, like Watt, who have proven they don't need the practice as much. Aaron Donald took a rest day, too.

Teams are using more and more sports science to track player reps in practice and in games, and using analytics to determine the optimal number to balance optimized performance vs. reduced risk of injury.

...dave

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea why Brown needs one.

It's probably smart to rest some of the older guys, like Watt, who have proven they don't need the practice as much. Aaron Donald took a rest day, too.

Teams are using more and more sports science to track player reps in practice and in games, and using analytics to determine the optimal number to balance optimized performance vs. reduced risk of injury.

...dave
Yeah I agree that Brown shouldn't take one.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
People on this forum continually bitch about the coaching staff not holding players accountable... then when they do, and evidently it had a positive effect on how Simmons played when he got the chance, some people are still not happy.

If Simmons wasn't practicing well for whatever reason - and obviously he wasn't playing well either vs. the Chiefs - reducing his role, having him focus on only playing in certain packages, and making him earn the snaps back, was exactly the right move.

...dave
Maybe yes, the other side of the coin though is our defense without him in the first half vs with him in the second half against the Oakland Team. You’re probably right here but it’s at least a gray area.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

...dave
Eh unless 11 was the poster complaining about it holding players accountable I think your post is complete silliness.

It’s like if Brit said “I don’t think we should start X” ad the I said “I can’t believe we started X” and then being exasperated I did so because someone else had an opposite thought. I see this kind of thing posted a lot here. Yeah, a board with a bunch of people is going to have diametrically opposed views sometime. It’s hypocrisy like it’s made out to be.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose