WK 3-LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 9/18/22-9/25/22

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Perhaps the Cards should consider donning their white road unis at home. Might help reverse the inexcusable streak of home losses that begin in the middle of last season. Also, let’s please show the same urgency as was displayed when trailing last Sunday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean… the home losing streak has to end at some point, right?

And this Rams team isn’t what it was.

Here’s to hoping the second half was a jumpstart to the season and not a fluke tease readying us for another home curbstomping.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I mean… the home losing streak has to end at some point, right?

And this Rams team isn’t what it was.

Here’s to hoping the second half was a jumpstart to the season and not a fluke tease readying us for another home curbstomping.
Both could be true.

The Cardinals just seem to be intimidated by the Rams.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Both could be true.

The Cardinals just seem to be intimidated by the Rams.

And Kliff especially.

I'd say Harbaugh, McVay, Reid, and B.B are the only coaches he'd be intimidated I would say, I think he has high confidence in general. Maybe Shanahan, and Pete when R.W. was there.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is it too early to call this a statement game for the season?

Nope. It is. It was running off the rails but it's just on track for the moment.

Unfortunately we couldn't build some confidence vs like Hawks, a struggling divisional, we have to go against the defending champs and dreaded opponent.

Losing isn't end of the world, and obviously they want to win, but being legitimately competitive is the bar.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a really interesting watch for anyone wanting to understand defense. How much is down to DC or players and how the screw ups aren't always on who it seems.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
After getting punched in the mouth and bullied in the playoffs by the Rams + starting first 6 QTR's of season like crap...we will find out what this team is made of this week.

Was the 2nd half a fluke or can this team really compete?