Robert Sarver is in Big Trouble (ANNOUNCES SALE PROCESS)

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Still an ass, even on the way out.

“As a man of faith, I believe in atonement and the path to forgiveness. I expected that the commissioner's one-year suspension would provide the time for me to focus, make amends and remove my personal controversy from the teams that I and so many fans love.

But in our current unforgiving climate, it has become painfully clear that that is no longer possible – that whatever good I have done, or could still do, is outweighed by things I have said in the past. For those reasons, I am beginning the process of seeking buyers for the Suns and Mercury.”

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“But in our current unforgiving climate, it has become painfully clear that that is no longer possible – that whatever good I have done, or could still do, is outweighed by things I have said in the past. For those reasons, I am beginning the process of seeking buyers for the Suns and Mercury.”
Hey Jackass… you can STILL do good even without being an owner of a professional sports franchise.

In fact, if you mean the above, that’s exactly what you’ll do moving forward to make up for the lives you’ve ruined and to try and join the fight against others who will act like you in the future.

That’s the true test of a man in a situation like this. Does an exposure like this turn you into something better or do you double down and become worse?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was listening to this on the radio while driving. Thankful this isn’t going to be grey for the next year.

Sarver wakes up but noticed his “unforgiving” woes is me B.S. Dude had 18 years to change.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“As a man of faith, I believe in atonement and the path to forgiveness. I expected that the commissioner's one-year suspension would provide the time for me to focus, make amends and remove my personal controversy from the teams that I and so many fans love.

But in our current unforgiving climate, it has become painfully clear that that is no longer possible – that whatever good I have done, or could still do, is outweighed by things I have said in the past. For those reasons, I am beginning the process of seeking buyers for the Suns and Mercury.”
I thought it was a great statement.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He’s going out like Sterling. Once the advertisers pull out, it’s a wrap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose