CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was just looking over YouTube clips of guys and here are some of the kids I like so far:

EDGE - Will McDonald IV, BJ Ojulari, Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Habbakkuk Baldonado, Andre Carter II
CB - Eli Ricks, Joey Porter Jr, Kyu Blu Kelly, Riley Moss, Shilo Sanders (Deion's kid)
OL - Paris Johnson, Robert Scott III, Jaxson Kirkland, Tyler Steen, Blake Freeland, Wanya Morris, Logan Brown, Courtland Ford, Jarrett Patterson, Ricky Stromberg, Victor Oluwatimi
DL - Jermaine Lole, Mazi Smith, Jerrod Clark

I am also keeping an eye on Prime Times other kid, QB Shadeur Sanders. Just a SO but he is looking like a stud at Jackson State but putting up video game numbers so far. Not big at 6'2 210 but he's not Kyler small.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hoped y’all kept your eyes on Jahmyr Gibbs & Bijan Robinson.

You know the big doofus up top will draft one of them in the first round.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
University of Incarnate Word Cardinals are 2-0 with convincing wins over S Illinois and Nevada after being underdogs in both games.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
University of Incarnate Word Cardinals are 2-0 with convincing wins over S Illinois and Nevada after being underdogs in both games.
Their logo.
You must be registered for see images attach

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting UIW was supposed to join the WAC but changed their mind and remained in the Southland Conference.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I went to high school with the head coaches dad at UIW here in Texas.

GJ (the HC) was a helluva QB here in Texas & at Tulsa, even had 3-4 years in the NFL. Former Devils HC Todd Graham coached him at Tulsa & had him briefly on his staff in Hawaii I believe. GJ was part of some pretty good offensive staffs at UCF, SMU & NFL Eagles

Congrats to the school & the Kinnie clan! Great peeps

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
If you want to look down the road a bit there is a true freshman at Penn State, Drew Allar who is 6'-4" 240lbs. a howitzer for a arm. Already comparisons to Roethlisberger in talent. As long as James Franklin the QB killer doesn't ruin him, he should be near the top of the draft board when he is eligible.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Reaction score
If you want to look down the road a bit there is a true freshman at Penn State, Drew Allar who is 6'-4" 240lbs. a howitzer for a arm. Already comparisons to Roethlisberger in talent. As long as James Franklin the QB killer doesn't ruin him, he should be near the top of the draft board when he is eligible.
Or he could be Hackenburg the 2nd. Way too early...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose