Kyler Murray And The Use Of Profanity In Press Conferences

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I cuss daily & pretty much in every conversation. It has nothing to do with intelligence or the lack of it. I use the F word quite a bit. Pretty much like Mike B described BA's use of the word.
I cuss daily & pretty much in every conversation. It has nothing to do with intelligence or the lack of it. I use the F word quite a bit. Pretty much like Mike B described BA's use of the word.
So- I don’t have to watch you or buy your tickets merchandise. I turn the channel a lot as contemporary tv thrives in disrespect for themselves and others.
there is a time to cuss and time not too. Normal people don’t cuss on national tv. Not shows I watch.

they actually rate that on warn for cable shows, profanity violence, sex -

it’s like Hollywood fighting against guns as they try to break the last movies record of how many people shot per minute -

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
This thread is peak cringe. Grown men crying about curse words in a game where men have been paralyzed. The game is brutal. If you don’t want kids to hear curse words you probably shouldn’t let your kid watch grown men attempt to kill each other. Grow up. If Tom Brady did it you wouldn’t care just like you probably don’t care when he throw a tantrum on the sideline. But if kyler sits on the bench quiet he’s bad if he shows emotion he’s bad. The dude can’t win and frankly he shouldn’t even try to please you because no matter what he does it will never make you happy.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I swear like a trucker/sailor hybrid... Always have, without apology.

My daughter is now 24, and a freshly badged deputy sheriff... I can count the times I've heard her curse... on 1 hand.
She said it's because she hated hearing it from me.

Kyler is trying to teach your children good tact... turn up the volume.
I do it also, my daughter is 23 & finishing her masters at WKU, I've never heard her curse. Mainly because she knows I wouldn't like hearing her do it lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose