Kyler Murray's greatest win in the NFL

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Yes Sir. Murray was the best player on the field today between both teams. Is this sustainable?

Going forward, Murray running bootleg and some under the center plays please.

Murray was under center a lot, at least in the first half. It seemed to work okay.

But I think your right that Murray must run at least five to ten times a game. He's just too lethal running to not make that a standard part of the game plan. It's the difference between being a very good offense (when everyone's healthy) and a championship-level offense.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today was beyond awesome. Especially watching it with one of best friends who’s also a die hard Raider fan.

Kyler needed this game.

We all did.

They showed REAL fight in a game they got punched in the mouth for the first time in a couple years.

Bring on the Lambs!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Today was beyond awesome. Especially watching it with one of best friends who’s also a die hard Raider fan.

Kyler needed this game.

We all did.

They showed REAL fight in a game they got punched in the mouth for the first time in a couple years.

Bring on the Lambs!
We really need to fleece the lambs.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Wonder what happened at halftime. The first half was so atrocious in every aspect yet they finally looked like a NFL team in the second half.

indeed one of the best 30 minutes by Kyler. I still can't believe he wasn't sacked on that one play.

credit to the defense in that half as well. They helped make the comeback possible and ultimately won the game in OT when the offense couldn't..

We should thank the Raiders for running 3 straight pass plays with the lead in the 4th quarter and using little time off the clock.

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Wonder what happened at halftime. The first half was so atrocious in every aspect yet they finally looked like a NFL team in the second half.
Reports are the players asked the coaches to leave the locker room early! I’m assuming the leaders of the team like Budda, Kyler, Watt etc went off about the terrible play of the seasons first 6 quarters. If only there was a microphone or camera inside
:)

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm assuming Varsity Blues kinda stuff.
The players said screw the coaches, screw the play calls, they have no idea what they are doing. We've got this and we'll win this game our way.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Very important game. Very important in regard to scripted plays and Kyler Murray running around improvising. It almost seemed like Kyler won that game yesterday playing Kyler ball not Kliff ball. They need to let Kyler run the offense. It's like watching someone play football manager and doing their best randomly to no avail. VJ defenses take off in a bunch of different directions at the snap except to the ball carrier. Pretty whack stuff.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No doubt it's his greatest win. People will point at the Hail Murray, but the only reason we had to come back in that one is because we choked the game away.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No. he was incredibly bad in the first half. Good for him for stepping up, but this was about as inconsistent of a game that he’s ever played
I'm one of his biggest critics, but I can't agree with this. What was he supposed to do with several Raiders in his face constantly? When he ran the play call for stupid, cowardly dumpoff passes on 3rd and longs? No, the first half was KK's and his line's fault. And that's ME saying this lol

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'm one of his biggest critics, but I can't agree with this. What was he supposed to do with several Raiders in his face constantly? When he ran the play call for stupid, cowardly dumpoff passes on 3rd and longs? No, the first half was KK's and his line's fault. And that's ME saying this lol

You are the voice of reason among darksiders Stout. God bless you for that! :)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff and Kyler have to be on the same page. You’ll notice in the second half we started moving wr’s across the field. A db or linebacker simply can’t stay with guys like Dortch and Brown. I also think it’s an easier throw and leads to YAC.
We don’t do this enough and hopefully we keep it up.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there’s a toddler than can run like that he’s getting a scholarship offer to Bama, Clemson & 20 other schools in the morning lol
Nick Saban is all over this!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Greatest clutch game for sure but the first Rams game last year and the Miami game two years ago were his best games in totality. That Miami loss still gets me.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was filthy. Throwing to the dude who laid a damn egg twice before? The balls to throw that pass to skillet hands again!? Broooooo
LOL!!! Not a Bryant Johnson reference!!! LMAO! I remember somebody years ago posted a meme with his hands as actual skillets. Ahhh, those were the good ol days!