Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Did you not see the first six quarters of cardinals football?

That’s what my dealer does. He delivers me a bunch of Ajax cut smack. Just when I’m on the floor convulsing, puking through my nose praying to Jesus that I will never do it again if he just helps me hold my head above the rim of the toilet.

It’s at that exact moment the cardinals hit you with a bump of the pure. It would seem like it was intentional. A clever ploy to string an addict along. But, alas, it’s not. It’s a collective combination of luck and incompetence. The Cardinals could only remove their hand from the proverbial pringles can not through intelligence but because they sneezed, relaxed the fist and the can fell off.

And we, the fans, will take the can falling from the relaxed hand of incompetence as a sign of change… of future competence. But lo, wilt those cardinals grab that victory stick in their mouth and march proudly forward with said stick parallel to the ground directly into a fence with vertical bars…

Ha! Love that post and I know what you mean.

But Dhop truly transforms this offense (or at least he has previously) Fiasco.

People would talk about how "Murray took big steps in his 2nd season vs. his first season" but I always though it was really more about the addition of Hopkins to the 2020 WR corp.

I'm worried about Hopkins age, he's going to to lose a step here pretty soon. But before he got hurt last year, we were unstoppable on offense, and so if we can just hang on until he gets back, we'll have a chance in a weakened NFC West.

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Did you not see the first six quarters of cardinals football?

That’s what my dealer does. He delivers me a bunch of Ajax cut smack. Just when I’m on the floor convulsing, puking through my nose praying to Jesus that I will never do it again if he just helps me hold my head above the rim of the toilet.

It’s at that exact moment the cardinals hit you with a bump of the pure. It would seem like it was intentional. A clever ploy to string an addict along. But, alas, it’s not. It’s a collective combination of luck and incompetence. The Cardinals could only remove their hand from the proverbial pringles can not through intelligence but because they sneezed, relaxed the fist and the can fell off.

And we, the fans, will take the can falling from the relaxed hand of incompetence as a sign of change… of future competence. But lo, wilt those cardinals grab that victory stick in their mouth and march proudly forward with said stick parallel to the ground directly into a fence with vertical bars…
Yeah, no preseason snaps for the vets. Now they have caught up. As for the rest of your post, are you on drugs?

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nobody mentions, but Marco Wilson made a very good play swiping the ball away towards his teammates. He couldn't cover the ball so he kinda makes an effort push and swipe the ball away with his leg (might have pushed the ball away from his body) so the other guys can hopefully grab the ball.
Isiah made the tackle and Byron scooped it for the score but I believe Marco should get some props.

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jace Whitaker deserves some credit. Without his conplete inability to wrap up Renfrow, Simmons never would have been forced to come in to clean up the play and force that fumble. Keim is playing some 4D chess here.
Haha. Weirdly, any other half ass tackle some of our DBs would attempt could have resulted in an aware Renfrow before that hit. At least he laid a little bit of lumber. So yep... Thanks Jace. :)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the craziest games I've ever seen.

We somehow actually looked worse in the 1st half than we did against Kansas City, I was talking with a buddy and only half joking about what we would do with the #1 pick... then in the 2nd half they're a juggernaut and Kyler is making plays that I honestly don't know if anyone could pull off but him... a couple of those scrambles were absolutely insane.

Does anyone have a link to the local guys calling some of the big plays? I checked on 98.7 and couldn't find 'em.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
******** Raider fans. The game is over, I hope they got the prick for assault
Me, my GF & our friends are all taking the 1.5 hour trip south to Nashvillle this coming Saturday to party downtown. The Raiders are playing the Titans on sunday, they will all be out in full force in the bars on Saturday night. I'll be sure & wear my black #1 KM jersey lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nobody mentions, but Marco Wilson made a very good play swiping the ball away towards his teammates. He couldn't cover the ball so he kinda makes an effort push and swipe the ball away with his leg (might have pushed the ball away from his body) so the other guys can hopefully grab the ball.
Isiah made the tackle and Byron scooped it for the score but I believe Marco should get some props.
I do know he's damn good at throwing shoes away from his body lol.