Kyler Murray's greatest win in the NFL

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whenever I see his unmatched athleticism and football smarts, such as on this play, I always wonder of how much greatness he’d be capable were he to have a solid-to-great HC. As long Coach Bro is around, Murray will continue to struggle with inconsistent performances. Let’s not forget, KK cost them a delay of game (after a Raiders time out no less!), at the end of regulation. We won today in spite of the coaching.
Absolutely!! In the right system, with good coaching, Murray is a freak of nature. Impossible to maintain it in our garbage organization. Sad, but true.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No. he was incredibly bad in the first half. Good for him for stepping up, but this was about as inconsistent of a game that he’s ever played

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes Sir. Murray was the best player on the field today between both teams. Is this sustainable?

Going forward, Murray running bootleg and some under the center plays please.
Not sustainable with our lack of an OL & missing out best WR for another 4 games. And btw, our DC is dreadful.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have watched that play 6x and its a Cards all time play. The people who could make that play in the history of the NFL are counted on 2 hands and that's generous
One of the reasons that he was able to do that was because the raiders were afraid of his throwing ability.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I have watched that play 6x and its a Cards all time play. The people who could make that play in the history of the NFL are counted on 2 hands and that's generous
Yeah, I talked to a Vikings fan who compared Murray to Fran but the other players were so much slower then.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
"What happens in Vegas, LEAVES Vegas". We sneaked out with a win and Kyler Murray earned it. This is no Jake Plummer routine either because I doubt, he would have converted two two-point conversions like that. Kyler also nailed Hollywood on a pass, but Brown could not bring it in because the Raiders' CBs were playing great at the point of the catch (really, giving credit where credit is due and their CBs were excellent as much as the new rules allow). That was a awesome conclusion to a game and the type of game which can change a team. We still have huge gaps in our defense, but winning something like this gives validity to why you pay said money to a young QB (absolute, and do not give me any of the Devil's Advocate crap because Kyler put the team on his itty-bitty shoulders and won this for all intent purposes). This is a signature win for Murray and let's just hope it sparks something special :newcards:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Whenever I see his unmatched athleticism and football smarts, such as on this play, I always wonder of how much greatness he’d be capable were he to have a solid-to-great HC. As long Coach Bro is around, Murray will continue to struggle with inconsistent performances. Let’s not forget, KK cost them a delay of game (after a Raiders time out no less!), at the end of regulation. We won today in spite of the coaching.
I’ve said it nonstop today, kyler is kliffs coaching extension. It truly felt like kyler was playing whilst dragging kliff behind him today.