Quick Note About My Preview

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wrote, “Finally, even though they scored, I thought the Raiders looked tired in the fourth quarter. Conditioning appeared to be an issue in several games.” I think those fumbles at the end were conditions related.
Keeping their offense on the field for the entire first half was a masterstroke!

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wrote, “Finally, even though they scored, I thought the Raiders looked tired in the fourth quarter. Conditioning appeared to be an issue in several games.” I think those fumbles at the end were conditions related.
probably, they had really long drives, till 3rd qrt the Raiders had the ball as much as you normally have in a full game. Our D on the other hand, switched out many players and at the end added a fresh Simmons and so on... I thought, Simmons in that phase was way more productive because of the Raiders O running on the last gas and Simmons not only being quite fresh but also with a chip on his shoulder. It seemed like he was finally always there where he should be... But who knows.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Keeping their offense on the field for the entire first half was a masterstroke!
That's KK for you. His thought process appears to be, "What would a good NFL coach do in this situation? Okay, let's do the opposite. That will fool them."

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. Renfrow had no reason to be more tired than our guys. Their offense was barely on the field in 2nd half. Certainly the second one was a crushing hit by Simmons. Most WRs fumble that ball even on the first play of the game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose